Sr. Software Engineer
With a great product and awesome people, it is no surprise why WEX Health is such a fast growing company. That's why we're always on the look-out for new, talented people to help us achieve our goal - to simplify the business of Health Care. Simplifying Health Care? Sounds challenging and exciting, right?
What You Will Do:
The job functions listed below represent the essential job duties and responsibilities of the above-listed position.
- Design and develop software solutions for the growing needs of the business.
- Support existing code.
- Maintain applications in a production environment. This will involve working with an on call infrastructure person during off hours to resolve application issues that impact production.
- Participate in architecture and design meeting and provide input.
- Work with partners for application integration purposes.
Things You Know & Have Done!
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Visual Studio 2005 and above experience.
- Experience with source control systems and issue tracking systems. Team foundation server experience is desired.
- SQL Server 2005 and above experience. Ability to write stored procedures, functions, scripts etc.
- Has knowledge of at least one Software Development Methodology.
- Experience with deployment of Web Sites, services, executables etc.
- Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science, IT, or another rigorous discipline. An advanced degree in such fields is a plus.
- 5 years of .Net framework development experience using C#.
WEX Health offers a SAAS Based Health Care Payment Solution to Banks, Health Carriers, Third Party Administrators and Payroll Vendors. We are located in Fargo, Minneapolis, Omaha, St. Louis and Hartford, CT and growing by about 30% per year.
- Competitive Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Awesome PTO and VTO Time Off.
- Outstanding Match on company 401k
- Breathtaking Tuition Reimbursement
- New Innovative Benefits such as:
oParental Leave Policy
oCompany Sabbatical at 5-year mark
Equal Opportunity Employer Vets/Disabilities
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a senior recruiter supporting the IT and Sales Departments, Julia spends her days sourcing candidates, reaching out to great potentials, and coordinating with her fellow recruiters to attend off-site events.
Back to top