With a great product andawesome people, it is no surprise why WEX Health is such a fast growingcompany. That's why we're always on the look-out for new, talented people tohelp us achieve our goal - to simplify the business of Health Care. SimplifyingHealth Care? Sounds challenging and exciting, right?
The WEX Health Software Engineer role will work with developmentcode and data structures in an Agile-rich environment. This individual willdevelop, modify, and maintain the WEX Health Cloud solution. The positionrequires timely assessments and will need to be able to switch contexts quicklyand hand over requests in a critical and timely manner.
- Designs/codesapplications following specifications using the appropriate tools.
- Maintainsand modifies existing applications on their own as well as under direction fromsenior staff members.
- Performsmaintenance programming for existing version.
- Assumesresponsibility for ongoing data architecture for product.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Abilityto effectively communicate technical concepts to other technical staff members.
- Abilityto interface well with Professional Service staff and other non-technicalmembers of the organization.
- Demonstratedaptitude for learning new technologies.
- Knowledgerelating to the area in which analysis and coding is performed.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor'sdegree in Computer Science or related area or equivalent education or workexperience.
- 3 years of experience working with software systems and developmentexperience in ASP.Net and C#.
- Experiencein database analysis, specifically SQL, troubleshooting customer problems andresponding to customer requests.
- Experience developing in a .Net framework preferred.
- Excellentskills in supporting customers through problem resolution.
- Excellentcommunication skills are required
WEX Health offers a SAAS Based Health Care Payment Solution to Banks, Health Carriers, Third Party Administrators and Payroll Vendors. We are located in Fargo, Minneapolis, Omaha, St. Louis and Hartford, CT and growing by about 30% per year.
- Competitive Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Awesome PTO and VTO Time Off.
- Outstanding Match on company 401k
- Breathtaking Tuition Reimbursement
- New Innovative Benefits such as:
oParental Leave Policy
oCompany Sabbatical at 5-year mark
Equal Opportunity Employer Vets/Disabilities
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a senior recruiter supporting the IT and Sales Departments, Julia spends her days sourcing candidates, reaching out to great potentials, and coordinating with her fellow recruiters to attend off-site events.
Back to top