WEX Health is a rapidly growing company that delivers consumer-driven healthcare administration solutions to the healthcare and employee benefits industry. Our mission is to empower our customers to dream bigger and help them realize their goals with innovative technology solutions and unparalleled service.
Seeking a .NET developer to join a highly collaborative, passionate, quality-focused team. Candidates must have a solid understanding of coding practices and design principles. Members of this team are expected to actively participate in all stages of the development lifecycle from defining system requirements to production deployments. Day to day responsibilities include contributing to the design and implementation of new projects, features, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Contribute to architecture, design, and development of new product features and enhancements.
- Apply a solid understanding of software development principles, design patterns, and programming languages.
- Collaborate with Product Owners and business stakeholders to define features.
- Be an owner of team process and culture, continually improving on how we build products.
- Interested in continuous self-improvement through training, experimenting, and/or participating in the developer community.
- Demonstrate aptitude for learning new technologies.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent education or work experience.
- 2+ years of development experience in web technologies, object-orient languages, and web services.
- Experience developing in .NET frameworks (e.g. ASP.NET, C#, WCF) preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in database design and T-SQL.
- Experience troubleshooting customer problems and responding to customer requests.
- Excellent communication skills.
Extra consideration given to the following:
- Experience developing in the agile process.
- Test-driven development.
- Domain-driven design.
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a member of the Core Processing Team, Leela works alongside fellow engineers to ensure that the back-end systems supporting all of WEX’s credit card transactions are functionally optimized.
Back to top