EFS a WEX company is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions. We are passionate about providing payment solutions with unparalleled security and control for corporate purchasing and transaction monitoring needs. We hire people who share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in our industry. We are employee centric offering value-based incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages. If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX today!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather requirements and design solutions based upon customer needs
- Participate as a team member in feature planning and design
- Collaborate with team to develop applications
- Testing and quality assurance prior to user acceptance testing
- Implementation, support and ongoing maintenance for developed applications.
- Document technical details as well as user information
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate would have 2 years experience with .NET development.
- The candidate will be participating in all stages of the SDLC.
- Ability to effectively communicate with end users and develop solutions to meet their needs
- The preferred candidate will have SQL Server skills (stored procedures, T-SQL, SSRS)
- ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, AJAX, DotNetNuke, Salesforce.com and APEX are a plus
- The preferred candidate will have an undergraduate degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent business experience.
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence.
- 401(k) Plan
- Adoption Assistance
- Bonus Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Award Program
- Expedition - WEX's Sabbatical Program
- Extended Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off(PTO)
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a senior recruiter supporting the IT and Sales Departments, Julia spends her days sourcing candidates, reaching out to great potentials, and coordinating with her fellow recruiters to attend off-site events.
Back to top