Imagine working for a fast growing company that is revolutionizing the consumer driven healthcare industry. Imagine being part of a dynamic team that values being ambitious, competitive, dedicated, resourceful, responsive, knowledgeable and friendly. Imagine bringing your personal best every single day and making an impact. Can you imagine yourself here? WEX Health is a rapidly growing company that delivers consumer-driven healthcare administration solutions to the healthcare and employee benefits industry. Our mission is to empower our customers to dream bigger and help them realize their goals with innovative technology solutions and unparalleled service.
The WEX Health Software Engineer role will work with development code and data structures in an Agile-rich environment. This individual will develop, modify, and maintain the WEX Health Cloud OnDemand solution. The position requires timely assessments and will need to be able to switch contexts quickly and hand over requests in a critical and timely manner.
- Designs/codes applications following specifications using the appropriate tools.
- Maintains and modifies existing applications on their own as well as under direction from senior staff members.
- Performs maintenance programming for existing version.
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing data architecture for product.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to other technical staff members.
- Ability to interface well with Professional Service staff and other non-technical members of the organization.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Knowledge relating to the area in which analysis and coding is performed.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related area or equivalent education or work experience.
- 3 years of experience working with software systems with 2 year of development experience in ASP.Net and C#.
- Experience in database analysis, specifically SQL, troubleshooting customer problems and responding to customer requests.
- Experience developing in a .Net framework preferred.
- Excellent skills in supporting customers through problem resolution.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Vets/Disabilities
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a senior recruiter supporting the IT and Sales Departments, Julia spends her days sourcing candidates, reaching out to great potentials, and coordinating with her fellow recruiters to attend off-site events.
Back to top