Small Fleet Implementation Specialist
Please note: this position is located in South Portland, Maine.
WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions.
We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry.
If you are looking for a growing career - come be part of WEX today!
The Implementation Specialist provides account set-up data entry services for new accounts sold through a sales rep or partner channel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conducts precard calls to customers who have previously worked with a sales rep or partner
• Verifies account specifics and relays information to the customer as appropriate.
• Data entry is performed by entering card and driver information into the WEX system for new accounts.
• The Implementation Specialist speaks to the basic features and benefits of the partner specific fleet card program.
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration:
• Effective oral, written and persuasive communication skills with customers and peers is essential
• Detailed oriented, high degree of accuracy and time-management skills
• Demonstrated prioritization, multi-tasking skills with ability to work well under pressure
• Previous experience in a sales environment
• Desire to impact/influence others positively
• Ability to work in a team setting, collaborative and goal oriented
• Sound decision making/judgment
• Flexible/Adaptable to change
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word; strong data entry skills
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence.
• 401(k) Plan
• Adoption Assistance
• Bonus Plan
• Dental Insurance
• Dependent Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Referral Award Program
• Expedition - WEX's Sabbatical Program
• Extended Parental Leave
• Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance/AD&D
• On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
• Pet Insurance
• Paid Time Off(PTO)
• Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
• Tuition Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Back to top