Senior Salesforce Developer
- São Paulo, Brazil
WEX is looking for an experienced Salesforce Software Engineer to lead the design and implementation of scalable business solutions, leveraging the Salesforce.com framework, connected applications and integration solutions. In this role, you will be responsible for both leading solution design and creation across WEX. You will work with stakeholders across the company, as part of an agile delivery team, to enable business capabilities to support WEX's growth strategy, using a combination of native and custom Salesforce development techniques.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, configure & develop solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions
- Facilitate discussions with internal partners to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and integrations with Salesforce instances
- Provide system administration support related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
- Responsible for designing, developing, and testing solutions for projects of moderate to significant complexity.
- Employ industry best practices to deliver world-class solutions. Ensure developed solutions remain compliant with all applicable WEX standards
- Provide technical guidance and be a technical mentor to SCRUM team. Self-managing to come up with pre sprint technical design and grooming activities.
- Collaborates with team to identify improvements and upgrades that will reduce cost, improve stability, and increase performance.
- Responsible for engaging with production support staff and remediating chronic and/or critical production support issues.
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- 4-year technical/information science degree.
- 4 years+ experience with designing and developing enterprise CRM/ Salesforce.com solutions (including Apex, Visualforce, Lightning components, triggers, workflows, etc.)
- Minimum 4+ years of experience with web services (SOAP or REST)
- Possess excellent software architecture, design and problem solving skills
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively with non-technical audiences.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Salesforce Certified Developer and/or Administrator certification(s)
- Experience with tools and processes promoting automated DevOps in a cloud environment
- Experience in working with highly transactional, e-commerce, or finance related industry.
- Experience with advanced Salesforce integration techniques, and/or ETL frameworks
- Experience with credit bureau integration
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Back to top