Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
With a great product and awesome people, it is no surprise why WEX Health is such a fast growing company. That's why we're always on the look-out for new, talented people to help us achieve our goal - to simplify the business of Health Care. Simplifying Health Care? Sounds challenging and exciting, right?
Quality Assurance Analyst
The WEX Health Quality Assurance Analyst role documents andimplements test plans, identifies technical problems, and presents solutionsagainst standards and specifications. In addition, the Quality AssuranceAnalyst will address and analyze bugs and defects and identify ways to improveoverall product and process quality.
- Providing technical expertise tothe product team while adhering to testing policies and procedures.
- Follow and continuously improve theQA processes and methodologies.
- Integrate and improve the testinglifecycle of a web based application from a manual and automated functionalperspective as well as from a performance and load perspective.
- Follow common work processes,standards, tools and coordinate quality assurance activities across teams tomeet business and customer needs.
- Participate in use case reviews,design meetings, etc. to further understand business requirements and systemsdesign.
- Develop accurate and consistentsoftware quality assurance documentation including test plans, test cases andparticipate in the execution of test cases.
- Coordinate with engineers andbusiness analysts to test applications and provide direction on defect repairs.
- Bachelor's degree in ComputerScience or related area or equivalent education or work experience.
- 3-5 years of software testingexperience.
- Experience in database analysis,specifically SQL, troubleshooting customer problems and responding to customerrequests.
- Experience with automated test toolsuch as Microsoft Visual Studio testing suite.
- Proven experience with developmentprocesses and QA testing concepts within software development lifecycles.
- Excellent communication skills arerequired.
WEX Health offers a SAAS Based Health Care Payment Solution to Banks, Health Carriers, Third Party Administrators and Payroll Vendors. We are located in Fargo, Minneapolis, Omaha, St. Louis and Hartford, CT and growing by about 30% per year.
- Competitive Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Awesome PTO and VTO Time Off.
- Outstanding Match on company 401k
- Breathtaking Tuition Reimbursement
- New Innovative Benefits such as:
oParental Leave Policy
oCompany Sabbatical at 5-year mark
Equal Opportunity Employer Vets/Disabilities
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a senior recruiter supporting the IT and Sales Departments, Julia spends her days sourcing candidates, reaching out to great potentials, and coordinating with her fellow recruiters to attend off-site events.
Back to top