Senior QA Engineer 3
WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions.
We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry.
If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX today!
- Revitalizing its engineering culture and adopting modern software design and delivery techniques. We are looking for intellectually passionate people who learn quickly, thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay current with the latest technologies.
- We want people who fit our emerging Agile/Devops culture and have a high level of engagement and a drive for success.
- We are looking for candidates with direct hands-on quality engineering and automation coding experience in an Agile software development environment. Team members will work inside of collaborative DevOps teams which are responsible for the end-to-end delivery and quality of the service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and support services or products as part of an Agile team.
- Develop and execute automation for functional, Web UI and performance testing for complex client server or high volume web applications.
- Participate in the Agile software delivery process by writing and reviewing functional and design specifications, developing and reviewing test cases, writing user stories and tasks for sprints and coordinating efforts across the team to ensure resolution of defects.
- Design and run stress and load tests.
- Drive automation initiatives from building (Ant, Gradle and Jenkins/Bamboo), testing (JUnit, Selenium, Cucumber), and deploying (Chef, Puppet, Ansible) services will added an advantage.
- Ensure proper Quality Engineering policy and testing coverage is applied.
- Work with team members to troubleshoot and resolve production issues.
- Leverage and contribute to our evolving shared infrastructure.
- Continuously learn and apply new concepts and technologies.
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- Four-year technical degree or equivalent work experience.
- Recent experience in software Quality Engineering and Test Automation.
- Strong scripting skills (Perl, Python, Ruby, etc.) in any of the scripting language.
- Experience with writing test code in core Java
- Expertise in at least one of testing automation frameworks such as Cucumber, Selenium or JMeter
- Experience with Webservices API - specifically REST APIs
- Experience with implementation of continuous Integration.
- Experience with continuous deployment and automated deployment tools (chef/puppet/Ansible) will added as advantage.
- Experience in a Linux / Java environment.
- Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence.
- 401(k) Plan
- Adoption Assistance
- Bonus Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Award Program
- Expedition - WEX's Sabbatical Program
- Extended Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off(PTO)
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a senior recruiter supporting the IT and Sales Departments, Julia spends her days sourcing candidates, reaching out to great potentials, and coordinating with her fellow recruiters to attend off-site events.
Back to top