Senior Partner Marketing Analyst
WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions.
We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry.
If you are looking for a growing career - come be part of WEX today!
Sr. Partner Marketing Analyst - reports to the Manager, Marketing Analytics with a dotted line to the Manager, Partner Marketing, and will be a member of the Partner Reporting & Analytics Center of Excellence (CoE).
This person is accountable for identifying and reporting on key indicators of campaign performance and market opportunity, and using those findings to put forth actionable recommendations to expand market share, optimize marketing investment, increase conversion rates, revenue per account and customer engagement.
This person will collaborate with internal and external customers to design and deliver a comprehensive reporting package to guide discussions and strategy in quarterly management committee (MC) meetings and may attend the MC meetings to deliver analyses.
The successful candidate should have a mastery of reporting and analytical platforms, data visualization, supporting business with meaningful data insights and strategies, and a history of developing quality reports through the understanding of the net gain.
As a member of the Partner CoE, this person will collaborate daily with the Partner Reporting & Analytics - Center of Excellence Reporting Lead on best practices, data governance, streamlining processes and utilizing the new Partner Dashboards to tell a compelling story through data.
It is important that she/he can balance operational with strategic, is not afraid to ask tough questions, aggressively seek answers, work independently, and can manage and grow relationships.
Includes but is not limited to:
- Define and execute measurement strategies, inclusive of timely and comprehensive reporting and dashboards with an objective to evaluate marketing campaign performance, deliver valuable insights, and provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate strong team orientation, both internal and external, with the ability to coach and mentor regardless of reporting relationships to lead diverse and cross functional groups, including outside vendors.
- Strong time and project schedule management skills required to consistently meet deadlines - including audience/list selection and preparation to ensure campaign launch. Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments/campaigns simultaneously required.
- Introduce new reporting and data visualization capabilities and functionality to both internal and external customers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with expertise in successfully leading across organizational boundaries and building strong relationships.
- Well organized, strong administrative and detail oriented skills and excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills required.
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, and/or 3-5 years' experience in a comparable analytical role.
• Requires significant analytical capabilities. ie: creating a trend line and explaining w
• Advanced problem solving skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Advanced presentation skills using any medium.
• Ability to develop and prepare business analysis and recommendations.
• Ability to interface with Sales/Marketing, IT, Process Re-Engineers, Operations and Product Management on key projects and initiatives.
• Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
• Excellent time management, organizational, prioritization, and follow through skills.
• Possess the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to network and build effective and trustful relationships cross-functionally.
• Must pass a successful background investigation
- Experience doing Marketing Analysis
- Experience with Enterprise Level Business intelligence platforms (SAP Business Objects (preferred), Cognos, Hyperion, etc...)
- Experience with data visualization tools and methodologies (Tableau, Lumira, etc...)
- Proficiency with data analysis tools (e.g. SQL, Minitab, SAS)
• 401(k) Plan
• Adoption Assistance
• Bonus Plan
• Dental Insurance
• Dependent Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Referral Award Program
• Expedition - WEX's Sabbatical Program
• Extended Parental Leave
• Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance/AD&D
• On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
• Pet Insurance
• Paid Time Off(PTO)
• Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
• Tuition Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Back to top