Senior Financial Analyst - Commissions
- Nashville, TN
WEX is in search of a self directed and curious-minded Analyst to support the Fleet and Corporate Payments businesses. As a Senior Commission Analyst, you will collaborate with sales personnel and management to create, modify, analyze, and troubleshoot commission plans and payments.
Additionally, this role will be responsible for designing and building commission reporting in SAP Business Objects and SAP Commissions. In 2020, this group will be working on implementing a new database, Tibco EBX.
To be successful, a person in this role must be highly motivated, curious, and committed to learning and contributing to the growth of the business.
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate with sales personnel to validate accuracy of commission payments and accruals.
- Coordinate with sales leadership and HR to create and modify commission plans.
- Collect business and data requirements to facilitate data integration into back-end commissions database and SAP Commissions.
- Partner with sales leadership to set quotas and analyze performance data.
- Prepare and deliver training to sales reps and leadership.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses to solve commission concerns from sales personnel.
- Build financial models for new commission plans and make changes to existing ones.
- Utilize excel-based reporting to build commission models and calculate commission payments.
- Update SAP Commissions with changes to compensation plans.
- Develop a thorough understanding of SAP Commissions and become proficient in administering monthly processes to calculate payments and accruals.
- Design and build commission reports & dashboards in SAP Commissions / Business Objects.
- Create commission plans in SAP Commissions following system syntax, rules, and procedures.
- Driven by curiosity; must be willing to question the status quo
- Self-starter; can work with limited supervision
- Effective time-management skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to work well with a variety of personalities
- Commitment to meet tight deadlines and exceed expectations
- Advanced in Excel, familiarity with SQL preferred, exposure to Business Objects a bonus, and experience with SAP Commissions a plus
- BS in Finance or related field
- 5 - 8 years' experience in Finance or analytics-driven career
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Back to top