Senior Credit Risk Reporting and Analytics Specialist
- South Portland, ME
WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions. We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry. If you are looking for a growing career - come be part of WEX today!
WEX is in the process of expanding its payment processing business globally and modernizing global risk management operations, processes and tools. With the expansion in scale and scope of the lending operations, there is heightened need for advanced analytics to strategically avoid losses while supporting growth targets.
About the role
As a Senior Credit Risk Reporting and Analytics Specialist, you will be primarily responsible for gleaning insights into credit portfolios through consistent monitoring and investigation of trends and levels of key risk metrics. The work will span the entire "credit lifecycle" of customer accounts, from marketing and adjudication through collections and credit loss.
- Data analytics experience (business intelligence, data visualization, product analytics etc.) with proven track record of using quantitative analysis to impact key business or product decisions
- Electronic Payment experience at leading financial institution
- 5+ years of operational experience within the commercial credit management lifecycle (adjudication/lending, credit monitoring, collections, etc.) and Small Business Credit Card Risk Management
- A bachelor's degree in business, technology or other related field.
Nice to have
- Hands on experience with very large datasets.
- Experience with CECL accounting standards and financial forecasting a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Back to top