Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
With a great product andawesome people, it is no surprise why WEX Health is such a fast growingcompany. That's why we're always on the look-out for new, talented people tohelp us achieve our goal - to simplify the business of Health Care. SimplifyingHealth Care? Sounds challenging and exciting, right?
The WEX Health Senior Account Manager is responsible for building strong relationships with strategic Employer Groups. A Senior Account Manager needs to be proactive in responding to Employer Group concerns related to changing regulations, product updates and potential service concerns. Internally, a Senior Account Manager is a resource for questions on their strategic Employer Groups.
- Account Management for strategic employer groups
- Resource for Employer's FSA, HRA, HSA and Transit account questions
- Respond to phone calls and email inquiries within SLA's
- Handle Employer Group Escalations
- Provide necessary Reporting for Employer Group
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Subject Matter Expert on Employer Group
- Familiarity with Employer Group's Plan designs
- Familiarity with Employer Groups File Schedules
- Resource for Benefit Services team for Group questions
- Provide training to Benefit Services team on Employer Group
- Work with internal teams to ensure Employer Group loyalty
- Communicate with internal teams about changes in Employer Group plans
- Ensure a smooth renewal process and enrollment period
- Provide feedback to other teams on Employer Group concerns
- Act as mentor for Employer Services Specialists
- Ensure privacy according to HIPAA, HITECH, Red Flag Rules and other regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience with OnBase, WEX Health Cloud and benefit plans (Health Savings Accounts, Health Reimbursement Arrangements, Flexible Spending Accounts, Dependent Care Accounts and Transit accounts)
- 1-2 Years of Employer Services/Account Management experience
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
WEX Health offers a SAAS Based Health Care Payment Solution to Banks, Health Carriers, Third Party Administrators and Payroll Vendors. We are located in Fargo, Minneapolis, Omaha, St. Louis and Hartford, CT and growing by about 30% per year.
- Competitive Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Awesome PTO and VTO Time Off.
- Outstanding Match on company 401k
- Breathtaking Tuition Reimbursement
- New Innovative Benefits such as:
- Parental Leave Policy
- Company Sabbatical at 5-year mark
- Wellness reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer Vets/Disabilities
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a senior recruiter supporting the IT and Sales Departments, Julia spends her days sourcing candidates, reaching out to great potentials, and coordinating with her fellow recruiters to attend off-site events.
Back to top