Sales Systems Analyst
With a great product and awesome people, it is no surprise why WEX Health is such a fast growing company. That's why we're always on the look-out for new, talented people to help us achieve our goal - to simplify the business of Health Care. Simplifying Health Care? Sounds challenging and exciting, right?
The WEX Health Sales Systems Analyst will be responsible for ensuring critical financial data accuracy, via database queries and analysis, as well as drive efficiencies in new and existing Sales Operations Business Intelligence. This role will be part of a team which is responsible for the health and stability of WEX Health critical business systems and applications.
- Drive efficiencies throughout the Sales cycle, via deployment of customized Sales Business Intelligence
- Create and manage strategic Business Intelligence for all WEX Health critical business applications, including Microsoft Dynamics365 (CRM Online), Click Dimensions, Dynamics GP, and the WEX Health Billing DB
- Integrate Microsoft Dynamics GP Financial system with Dynamics365 Sales system, via Scribe integration tools
- Work across the Sales, Marketing, IT, Sales Operations, and Finance teams, to successfully scope and implement Business Intelligence and Financial system integration requirements
- Create technical requirements for, and customize Dynamics365 Sales application and Scribe integration packages, to meet the needs of the WEX Health Finance team
- Customize and maintain integration between the WEX Health Billing DB and Dynamics365 for Sales application.
- 3 years of overall SQL / Database experience working with SaaS and Database design skills
- 1-3 years of Experience in installing & maintaining production Microsoft SQL Server OLTP, Warehouse and Analytic / SSRS environments
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or related field
Desired Additional Qualifications:
- Extensive SQL knowledge and troubleshooting experience
- Tuning or refactoring stored procedures to improve performance
- Experience with backoffice systems (i.e. Dynamics GP) and integration tools (i.e. Scribe / eConnect)
- Strong grasp of WEX Health Cloud and WEX Health Card functionality
- Ability to effectively communicate with business leaders, regarding execution against strategies and technical deliverables
- Self-starter with strong people skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to successfully prioritize given multiple deadlines
WEX Health offers a SAAS Based Health Care Payment Solution to Banks, Health Carriers, Third Party Administrators and Payroll Vendors. We are located in Fargo, Minneapolis, Omaha, St. Louis and Hartford, CT and growing by about 30% per year.
- Competitive Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Awesome PTO and VTO Time Off.
- Outstanding Match on company 401k
- Breathtaking Tuition Reimbursement
- New Innovative Benefits such as:
- Parental Leave Policy
- Company Sabbatical at 5-year mark
- Wellness reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a senior recruiter supporting the IT and Sales Departments, Julia spends her days sourcing candidates, reaching out to great potentials, and coordinating with her fellow recruiters to attend off-site events.
Back to top