Sales Executive of Healthcare Vertical Sales Billing & Public Sector
The Vice President of Healthcare Vertical Sales Billing & Public Sector is responsible for leading and managing the sales process to create and sustain outstanding sales success for WEX Health across the commercial and public sector healthcare industry including the federal and state governments, health plans, and strategic partners. This role will lead and execute on sales plans, portfolios, and targets to meet the company growth objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver and manage strategic partner business planning, process and team execution to deliver on defined business outcomes in alignment with strategic plan
- Lead sales forecasting process and facilitate business rhythm to increase visibility to partner pipelines and health
- Lead and manage sales activities targeted for Government, Enterprise, Large, Mid and Small Business Partner portfolios
- Develops annual sales plan in support of organization strategy and objectives. Maintain current activity and accurate forecast information.
- Meet / exceed quarterly and annual sales objectives and quotas.
- Directs implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
- Recommends sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Engage with Marketing to define and deliver sales and growth campaign initiatives
- Attend tradeshows and present at internal and external sessions
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, sales and marketing
- Minimum of 8-10 years healthcare related sales management, account and channel management experience
- Ability to participate in strategy and bridge gap to performed execution
- Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels across the organization
- Proven track record of managing sales activities to achieve against sales and growth targets
- Successful track record of building and maintaining strong relationships ranging from senior level executives to technical contacts
- Comprehensive understanding of the software sales process
- Ability to present ideas effectively at the board level, to individuals or groups, including the ability to adjust presentation to meet the needs of the audience
WEX Health offers a SAAS Based Health Care Payment Solution to Banks, Health Carriers, Third Party Administrators and Payroll Vendors. We are located in Fargo, Minneapolis, Omaha, St. Louis and Hartford, CT and growing by about 30% per year.
- Competitive Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Awesome PTO and VTO Time Off.
- Outstanding Match on company 401k
- Breathtaking Tuition Reimbursement
- New Innovative Benefits such as:
- Parental Leave Policy
- Company Sabbatical at 5-year mark
- Wellness reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a senior recruiter supporting the IT and Sales Departments, Julia spends her days sourcing candidates, reaching out to great potentials, and coordinating with her fellow recruiters to attend off-site events.
Back to top