Sales Enablement Specialist
Sales Enablement Specialist
The WEX Health Sales Enablement Specialist is responsible to assist with WEX Health direct and thru-partner sales by providing product expertise, management of sales support tools and resources, and presentation capabilities to effectively explain, demonstrate and promote the competitive strengths of the WEX Health products and services. The Sales Enablement Specialist is responsible for working closely with the sales, partner development and service teams, marketing and product teams to drive sign-ups, migrations and revenue growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage product and sales tools and resources to be used by sales, partner support and business development teams to ensure accuracy, availability, high utilization and effectiveness of those tools and resources. These tools and resources may include demonstration sites and tools, product promotion and sales materials, and accessibility tools such as CRM, social media or intranet resources.
- Work creatively with the sales and pre-sales teams to maximize the effectiveness of tools and resources and assist with implementing changes as well as new tools and resources as needs arise.
- Work with sales and pre-sales teams to provide insights, content and work efforts – e.g. research, analysis - related to initiatives intended to maximize sales results, including competitive analysis and documentation, product training and engagement in roadmap activities, and marketing insights.
- Answer product-related questions and provide best practice recommendations regarding functionality, installation and utilization in person or via web sessions, as required.
- Create and deliver prospect and partner product demonstrations to enhance sales process.
- Address technical questions regarding products and services, including assisting in Q/A requests, Request for Proposals (RFPs) and Security Questionnaire completion as needed to assist the team.
- Share with pre-sales team members insights regarding learned product enhancement needs and customization requests.
- Understand details of the custom business problem and requirements for each of the WEX Health Cloud target markets (Administrators, Banks/FIs, Health Plans and Software providers).
- Participate in pre-sales phone conferences and on-site visits, including the Partner Conference.
- Travel 10-20%
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or equivalent education and experience in training and customer-facing/consulting experience in the software and/or healthcare payments industry
- Highly developed communication skills, especially the ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to present ideas effectively to individuals or groups, including the ability to change direction of presentation to meet the needs of the audience
- Experience in delivering presentation to small and large audiences
- Ability to be adaptable and effectively handle and adjust to changes in schedules and assignments
- Ability to build relationships and take responsibility for internal as well as external customer satisfaction and loyalty
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a senior recruiter supporting the IT and Sales Departments, Julia spends her days sourcing candidates, reaching out to great potentials, and coordinating with her fellow recruiters to attend off-site events.
Back to top