Reporting & Audit Analyst
WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions.
We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry.
If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX today!
Overall the incumbent is responsible for ensuring policy & regulatory compliance for credit and risk management on all funded accounts. This person will evaluate, analyze and report on credit limit increases; credit status changes (Protecting accounts from suspension and in effect overriding credit committee decisions); granting system access to individuals not approved by the owner of screen, folder, system etc; customer name changes; quantity & quality of new applications approved and declined; approval rates; average credit line assigned; industry concentration; authorization rates; credit utilization; credit scoring trends; vintage delinquency; rolls from current to past due; rolls to 90-days; 90 delinquency; aged losses; bankruptcy losses; fraud losses; recoveries.
The incumbent will work directly with company and parent company managers, auditors, and executives. They will also work directly with outside regulators and auditors as they roll through FSC and WEX to answer questions and provide requested documentation. The incumbent will also complete specializes credit and risk related research and analysis on things such as; identifying accounts with credit limits over $100,000 that have not provided financial statements; identifying accounts with dispersant credit risk scores; identifying the number of accounts and total exposure by industry (such as with contractors or heavy truck carriers).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Analytics: Help to asses the overall risks, gaps and needs for analytics and reporting for the Bank's portfolios. Create these reports, run and analyze the results, and follow-up on the results of, reports and audits developed by a collaborative cross functional group of executives, managers, auditors and regulators to insure compliance with policies, procedures, laws and regulations. Identify and recommend process and policy improvements to improve productivity and regulatory compliance. Partner with Wright Express's Portfolio Risk Analyst to insure effective communication and deployment of policies, procedures and management reporting.
Special Projects: Complete non-routine projects to identify potential risk to the bank and insure policy & regulatory compliance in areas such as: identifying accounts with high credit limits that have not provided financial
statements; identifying accounts with dispersant credit risk scores; identifying the number of accounts and total exposure by industry; etc.. This will require advanced knowledge and skill using; report writing software
(Business Objects, Crystal Reports, etc.); Microsoft Access, Excel, Word & PowerPoint, AvantGuard Receivables; Siebel; OFIS; PeopleSoft; etc.
Presentations: Prepare, maintain, and present complete and accurate reporting packages and dashboards for bank officers and directors as outlined above under General Purpose to insure regulatory compliance and organizational effectiveness.
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- College graduate or equivalent work experience. Accounting, business, or finance degree preferred.
- 5 years in credit/risk/collections/customer service
- Credit Business Fellow (CBF) accreditation from NACM preferred
- Excellent knowledge and demonstrated use of credit and banking laws and regulations.
- Advanced working knowledge of performance measures and management reports.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of credit scoring.
- Intermediate to advanced project management and process improvement skills.
- Demonstrated accuracy & completeness in preparing & presenting management & regulatory reports.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high customer service standards & handle escalated management service issues.
- Advanced credit decisioning skills.
- Must pass a successful background investigation
- Excellent working knowledge of accounting and complex financial statement analysis.
- Advanced computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Windows.
- Advanced data mining skills using Report Writing tools (i.e. Business Objects, Crystal Reports, etc.)
- Advanced skills with credit and accounts receivables computer programs. Experience with GETPAID, TSYS, PeopleSoft, or Siebel is preferred.
- In addition to general computer operation skills including typing, the incumbent must possess intermediate to advances skill in general office equipment such as fax, copier, phones, printers, etc.
- Working knowledge of statistical modeling and its impact on policies, procedures, governing principles, and tools.
- Demonstrated ability to establish strong relationships with superiors, peers, customers, and vendors.
- Strong negotiation, problem resolution, and analytical skills.
- Strong skill relative to Teamwork, Communication, Assertiveness, Adaptability, Initiative, Interpersonal, Leadership, & Judgment.
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence.
- 401(k) Plan
- Adoption Assistance
- Bonus Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Award Program
- Expedition - WEX's Sabbatical Program
- Extended Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off(PTO)
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a senior recruiter supporting the IT and Sales Departments, Julia spends her days sourcing candidates, reaching out to great potentials, and coordinating with her fellow recruiters to attend off-site events.
Back to top