Regional Sales Manager- Sunoco - South
WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions.
We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry.
If you are looking for a growing career - come be part of WEX today!
Do you want to be challenged by your job and be surrounded by passionate, dedicated, and entrepreneurial people? Are you hungry? If so, we want to talk to you today! As a WEX Regional Sales Rep for our fleet program, you will share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in our industry. Dynamic, results oriented sales professionals are most successful in this role. You are focused on driving high performance results, generating strong leads, prospecting and identifying opportunity, and will have experience selling in a B2B environment. We need a hunter with a strong track record in closing sales!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Exceed sales targets in your territory, which includes the following markets:
• Sell accounts in the region to ensure maximum revenue generation
• Communicate ongoing contract and sales activities within the sales teams
• Demonstrate exceptional discovery and presentation skills through superior product and competitive knowledge
• Effectively cross-sell other WEX services.
• Target specific vertical segments and franchisee/association groups to capture un-penetrated opportunity.
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration:
• 3-5 years of outside sales experience with proven client acquisition
• Demonstrated consistent quota performance in a business-to-business sales environment
• Demonstrated ability to sell against the competition
• Strong prospect-channel identification, development and qualification skills
• High degree of territory management capability
• Travel is required, must be comfortable in air/vehicle travel
• Must be able to pass a successful background investigation
• Bachelor's Degree
• Ability to advance opportunities through the sales cycle
• Demonstrate top-notch communication and presentation skills with the ability to sell at all decision making levels along with strong negotiation skills
• Ability to build and manage relationships within various partner organizations
• Commitment to teamwork within the sales organization
• Responsible for supporting and selling other WEX programs such as the WEX Service Network, WEXSmart and Total Fuel Management opportunities
• Strong forecasting and pipeline management skills - will be required to maintain a prospect database on designated software (Salesforce)
• Responsible for completing reports on a timely and regular basis including but not limited to:
• Production reports
• Expense reports
• Updates on competitive activity and industry trends
• Goal-focused, self-motivated, creative, flexible and adaptable to new situations
• Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity to meet deadlines - RSPs work from their home office
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence.
• 401(k) Plan
• Adoption Assistance
• Bonus Plan
• Dental Insurance
• Dependent Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Referral Award Program
• Expedition - WEX's Sabbatical Program
• Extended Parental Leave
• Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance/AD&D
• On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
• Pet Insurance
• Paid Time Off(PTO)
• Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
• Tuition Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a member of the Core Processing Team, Leela works alongside fellow engineers to ensure that the back-end systems supporting all of WEX’s credit card transactions are functionally optimized.
Back to top