Project Manager 3- Audit
WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions. We are passionate about providing payment solutions with unparalleled security and control for corporate purchasing and transaction monitoring needs. We hire people who share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in our industry. We are employee centric offering value-based incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages. If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX today!
Project Manager: This position performs tracking and allocation of internal IT costs, participates in audits, assists in RFPs and manages internal IT delivery commitments.
This position performs audits on behalf of IT (SOX, SOC, PCI), manages audits, performs tracking and allocation of internal IT costs, assists in RFPs and manages internal IT delivery commitments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with developers, business analysts, quality assurance analysts, production support, and infrastructure teams to assign and track hours. Work with the Finance team.
- Assist in the gathering of evidence and completion of internal and external audits. Work on auditable artifacts outside of the audit cycles.
- Perform project management on audits and other IT work.
- Interact with internal customers of IT.
- Create and maintain a repository for RFP responses and participate in the creation of individual responses.
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years project management experience with a track record of delivering on time, on spec and on budget
- Minimum 2 years financial or IT audit experience
- Demonstrated ability to plan, execute & deliver complex projects that span several businesses and IT areas and include multiple sub-projects
- Demonstrated proficiency with project scheduling tool (e.g., Microsoft Project)
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel
- Experience working with financial systems, fixed assets and accruals
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Must pass a successful background investigation
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with PCI audits
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence. Benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
- Employee Referral Award Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Bonus Plan
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a senior recruiter supporting the IT and Sales Departments, Julia spends her days sourcing candidates, reaching out to great potentials, and coordinating with her fellow recruiters to attend off-site events.
Back to top