- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- MUST have at least 5 years of experience working in NFT(Non Functional Testing) domain using tools like but not limited to - JMeter, HP Load Runner, NeoLoad etc.
- MUST be proficient in dealing with setting up Performance Test Suite from the scratch - this includes activities like below but not restricted to - Ability to do baseline estimations, drive performance metrics for Web and API applications, Generate meaningful performance reports from executions driving product quality.
- MUST be capable of setting up performance testing infrastructure with CI/CD pipelines for scheduled build runs.
- Good to have known proven record of building a team around performance testing including training team members on NFT techniques, etc.
- Good to have working experience in Agile Teams with Scrum model. (2 weeks sprint)
- Good to have exposure to application monitoring tools like AppDynamics etc.
Skills & Knowledge:
• Requires knowledge of other related areas of IT; particularly networking, security, cloud computing, and application development.
• Has skills and experience to recommend and present quality improvements to processes.
• Requires thorough understanding of Performance/Load testing using a multitude of industry standard tools along with maturity to spin up NFT processes from scratch and driving results within desired timeline.
• Collaborate with project stakeholders to identify product and technical requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
See Inside the Office of WEX
From the headquarters in South Portland, Maine, to locations in Sao Paulo, London, Rome, Singapore, Melbourne, and beyond, WEX's team of over 3,500 employees leads the way in value-based business payment processing and information management solutions. The innovative technology, payment, and data solutions are working to enable customers and business partners to focus on what they do best—achieving their business growth objectives.
Back to top