- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- MUST have at least 5 years of experience working in NFT(Non Functional Testing) domain using tools like but not limited to - JMeter, HP Load Runner, NeoLoad etc.
- MUST be proficient in dealing with setting up Performance Test Suite from the scratch - this includes activities like below but not restricted to - Ability to do baseline estimations, drive performance metrics for Web and API applications, Generate meaningful performance reports from executions driving product quality.
- MUST be capable of setting up performance testing infrastructure with CI/CD pipelines for scheduled build runs.
- Good to have known proven record of building a team around performance testing including training team members on NFT techniques, etc.
- Good to have working experience in Agile Teams with Scrum model. (2 weeks sprint)
- Good to have exposure to application monitoring tools like AppDynamics etc.
Skills & Knowledge:
• Requires knowledge of other related areas of IT; particularly networking, security, cloud computing, and application development.
• Has skills and experience to recommend and present quality improvements to processes.
• Requires thorough understanding of Performance/Load testing using a multitude of industry standard tools along with maturity to spin up NFT processes from scratch and driving results within desired timeline.
• Collaborate with project stakeholders to identify product and technical requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Back to top