With a great product and awesomepeople, it is no surprise why WEX Health is such a fast growing company. That'swhy we're always on the look-out for new, talented people to help us achieveour goal - to simplify the business of Health Care. Simplifying Health Care?Sounds challenging and exciting, right?
Responsible for providing inbound payment processing support to the WEX Health customer base. This position requires a high level of attention to detail, strong and dependable work ethic, ability to work in a team environment and basic knowledge of Excel, Word and other software as appropriate.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The job functions listed below represent the essential job duties and responsibilities of the above-listed position.
- Accurately sort, open and organize inbound payments received on behalf of the Wex Health customer base.
- Data entry with 10-key proficiency
- Basic reconciliation and balancing activities
- Respond to customer support cases.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn software applications.
- Strong multi-tasking skills, highly self-motivated and directed.
- Detail-oriented and able to meet customer and project deadlines.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to stay focused, efficient and accurate while performing repetitive work.
- Acute sense of professionalism and confidentiality. Team Player.
- Ability to create a positive and professional business relationships.
- Supports organizations core values and strategic vision.
- Ability to type at least 35 WPM.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Prior Customer Service experience preferable.
- Must have Microsoft Suite of Services experience.
- Prior banking or payment processing experience preferred.
WEX Health offers a SAAS BasedHealth Care Payment Solution to Banks, Health Carriers, Third PartyAdministrators and Payroll Vendors. We are located in Fargo, Minneapolis, Omaha,St. Louis and Hartford, CT and growing by about 30% per year.
- Competitive Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Awesome PTO and VTO Time Off.
- Outstanding Match on company 401k
- Breathtaking Tuition Reimbursement
- New Innovative Benefits such as:
o Parental Leave Policy
o Company Sabbatical at 5-year mark
o Wellness reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a senior recruiter supporting the IT and Sales Departments, Julia spends her days sourcing candidates, reaching out to great potentials, and coordinating with her fellow recruiters to attend off-site events.
Back to top