Partner Marketing Manager
WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions. We are passionate about providing payment solutions with unparalleled security and control for corporate purchasing and transaction monitoring needs. We hire people who share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in our industry. We are employee-centric offering value-based incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages. If you are looking for a growing career - come be part of WEX today!
General Purpose: The position reports to the Manager of Partner Marketing. They will lead strategy and execution on the development of effective marketing strategies and tactical marketing programs designed to maximize sales and revenue for key Fleet strategic partners. They will need to be a change agent to drive the next evolution of Partner Marketing and be an expert on Fleet Market and Fleet Marketing best practices for strategic channel partners.
Responsibility includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Develop and effectively communicate and champion both long- and short-term marketing strategies and tactics and objectives for key strategic accounts to all stakeholders.
- Ensure on-time, on-budget execution of marketing plans through the effective use of internal and external recourses.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to develop unique customer value proposition, creative, ROI and competitive positioning
- Lead the distillation and synthesis of firmographic and customer behavioral data and analysis to develop sound marketing strategies that drive product revenue for partners
- Work hand in hand to Relationship Management team to establish credibility with channel partners through understanding their business needs and leveraging WEX's services and solutions.
- Practice consultative/solutions selling to develop a strong understanding of each client's requirements and priorities
- Cultivate and manage relationships with senior level partners
- Manage client relationships to establish a trusted advisor relationship and earn follow on business and additional marketing investment
- Provide active support and marketing leadership in the acquisition of new channel partners working with Merchant & Partner acquisition teams.
- Provide accurate revenue projections, manage to revenue goals, budget, and appropriate business metrics
- Identify and act on market trends by delivering long-range product marketing plans in collaboration with Product and Channel Management
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA degree preferred
- Minimum 5 - 8 years marketing experience
- Strong strategic planning and analysis skills in sales, marketing, and business strategy
- Exceptional communication skills, the ability to lead highly professional work teams, and the ability to communicate technical capabilities into customer benefits are a must.
- Proven leader developing product marketing activities and campaigns using repeatable processes and methodologies
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to create a results driven, team oriented environment
- Ability to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment, respond quickly to changing business needs/timelines and complete quality assignments on time.
- Should be an expert in forwarding thinking, innovation and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence. Benefits include:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
• 401(k) Plan
• Life Insurance/AD&D
• Dependent Life Insurance
• Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
• Extended Parental Leave
• Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
• Employee Referral Award Program
• Employee Assistance Program
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Pet Insurance
• Bonus Plan
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Back to top