Partner Development Manager
Partner Development Manager
The WEX Health Partner Development Manager is a member of the sales enablement team, which responsible for maximizing revenue potential through technical and business consultancy support for all WEX Health products and services. You will be responsible for assisting with underwriting prospect and partner commitments, providing internal education and consultation to maximize sales effectiveness across sales, partner development and service teams, marketing and product teams to drive sign-ups, migrations and revenue growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Partner Development as well as Product, Marketing, Account Executive and Sales teams to implement strategies to maximize the delivery of process, tools and consultation to increase revenue for the organization and through partners.
- Participate as a consultant in pre-sales phone conferences and on-site visits
- Participate in monthly validations of the sales pipeline in order to accurately forecast "deal flow"
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of partner and prospect relationships to ensure satisfaction with final solution
- Answer product-related questions and provide best practice recommendations regarding functionality, installation, deployment and customization, in person or via web sessions, as required
- Create and deliver prospect and partner product demonstrations. Perform on-site Proof of Concepts demonstration to validate the WEX Health Cloud product work to specification.
- Address technical questions regarding product functionality and custom development and consulting, including participating in Request for Proposals (RFPs) completion. Provide conduit from partner to Product Team regarding product enhancement and customization requests.
- Document and disseminate customer related activities including frequent updates to CRM system. Provide consultative research and advice for software consulting services to enable customers to implement products effectively
- Understand details of the custom business problem and requirements for each of the WEX Health Cloud target markets (Administrators, Banks/FIs, Health Plans and Software providers)
- Understand and assist team in updating the sales and marketing teams regarding the status of the WEX Health Cloud Roadmap as it relates to opportunities and pipeline trends
- Attend tradeshows and Partner Conference sessions and perform product demonstrations
- Travel 30%
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or equivalent education and experience in training and customer-facing/consulting experience in the software industry
- Knowledge of the application software and development, configuration, deployment and support issues
- Comprehensive understanding of the software sales process
- Highly developed communication skills, especially the ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to present ideas effectively to individuals or groups, including the ability to change direction of presentation to meet the needs of the audience
- Experience in delivering presentation to small and large audiences
- Ability to be adaptable and effectively handle and adjust to changes in schedules and assignments
- Ability to build relationships and take responsibility for internal as well as external customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Understanding of Professional service and consulting practices and procedures
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a senior recruiter supporting the IT and Sales Departments, Julia spends her days sourcing candidates, reaching out to great potentials, and coordinating with her fellow recruiters to attend off-site events.
Back to top