Participant Services Specialist, Work From Home
- Flexible / Remote
This opportunity is available for residents of North Dakota, Minnesota and South Dakota only.
The Participant Services Specialist is responsible to answer all participant questions in regard to administered benefits with accuracy and high quality customer service.
- Must adhere to security policies
- Responsible for assisting participants by answering questions, solving problems and educating
- Receives incoming customer calls, responds to customer email and chat inquiries in a timely manner and assists customers that visit our facility.
- Handles all inquiries professionally and with accuracy.
- Promotes a favorable image of Discovery Benefits through positive interactions with customers.
- Researches all inquiries utilizing resources available.
- Understands and applies confidentiality guidelines.
- Meets customer service statistical goals and quality standards.
- 95% Average Quality Scores
- 5:00 Talk Time and/or 8 contacts per hour; 23% Make Busy
- An additional 30 second allowance will be added if Mercer COBRA trained
- Level 1 expectations must be met within 90 days of the representative solo date.
- Has advanced knowledge on the products Discovery Benefits offers.
- Understands and practices the IRS and HIPAA Regulations that pertain to those plans.
- Processes incoming requests in a timely manner following customer service standards while staying within the turnaround time.
- Participates in initial and continuous departmental training.
- Experience in a virtual team environment
- Ability to learn, develop and excel in a virtual environment
- Comfort in learning and using digital tools and systems
- Ability to work independently
- Follows attendance and punctuality standards.
- Demonstrates the DBI Core Values daily
- Other duties as assigned
- Availability to high speed internet
- Must have a private work space
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
See Inside the Office of WEX
From the headquarters in South Portland, Maine, to locations in Sao Paulo, London, Rome, Singapore, Melbourne, and beyond, WEX's team of over 3,500 employees leads the way in value-based business payment processing and information management solutions. The innovative technology, payment, and data solutions are working to enable customers and business partners to focus on what they do best—achieving their business growth objectives.
Back to top