Participant Services Specialist
- Must adhere to security policies
- Responsible for assisting participants by answering questions, solving problems and educating
- Receives incoming customer calls, responds to customer email and chat inquiries in a timely manner and assists customers that visit our facility.
- Handles all inquiries professionally and with accuracy.
- Promotes a favorable image of Discovery Benefits through positive interactions with customers.
- Researches all inquiries utilizing resources available.
- Understands and applies confidentiality guidelines.
- Meets customer service statistical goals and quality standards.
- 95% Average Quality Scores
- 5:00 Talk Time and/or 8 contacts per hour; 23% Make Busy
- An additional 30 second allowance will be added if Mercer COBRA trained
- Level 1 expectations must be met within 90 days of the representative solo date.
- Has advanced knowledge on the products Discovery Benefits offers.
- Understands and practices the IRS and HIPAA Regulations that pertain to those plans.
- Processes incoming requests in a timely manner following customer service standards while staying within the turnaround time.
- Participates in initial and continuous departmental training.
- Follows attendance and punctuality standards.
- Demonstrates the DBI Core Values daily
- Other duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Back to top