- Complete third-party administrator ("TPA") filings with state insurance departments to license WEX Health's business through Health Account Services, both for Consumer-driven health care and COBRA Administration.
- Be responsible for all state renewals of TPA.
- Be responsible for all state annual reports of TPA.
- Review contracts to analyse and track provisions for projects, e.g., permissibility of assignment provisions.
- Review contracts in light of new vendor relationships to assist in determining if amendments to contracts are needed, e.g., Service Level Agreements for turnaround times.
- General review of contracts prior to execution to ensure consistency between execution copy and the version negotiated by WEX Health and a prospective customer or vendor.
- Bachelors Degree with two years of relevant experience
- Outstanding organizational skills because licensing applications and renewals have multiple parts and more than one will be in progress at a time.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills because the incumbent must obtain information and data from all levels of the organization (WEX Health and WEX Inc.) in order to achieve the result of submitting a complete filing to a state regulator; ability to understand feedback from state regulators and answer questions with minimal supervision.
- Paralegal certificate
- On point experience with state insurance filings
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a senior recruiter supporting the IT and Sales Departments, Julia spends her days sourcing candidates, reaching out to great potentials, and coordinating with her fellow recruiters to attend off-site events.
Back to top