In this role, you will be supporting one of WEX's largest fuel branded partners, Exxon Mobil. As an Outbound Telesales Representative, you are selling the value of the Exxon Mobil Branded WEX card to prospective customers. You must lead with value and position WEX's value proposition effectively to overcome significant price obstacles in the marketplace. As a sales rep, you must understand the competitors' strengths and weaknesses and leverage this knowledge to better sell the value of the WEX Fleet/OTR card to prospective customers and differentiate our service so that our clients realize that we are able to better serve their needs than our competitors!
- Meets monthly, quarterly, and annual financial targets by identifying new prospective customers and generating new accounts
- Identifies underlying business problems and unique requirements for potential WEX clients through the use of open-ended questions to uncover needs, wants and challenges.
- Links WEX product features and benefits to the potential clients' needs.
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and responses that identify prospective customers' business problems, the effects of the problems, and the WEX solutions to their problems.
- Maintains industry knowledge including knowledge of competitive landscape.
- Actively seeks out additional training on new products and provides feedback to product development group regarding customer challenges and potential modifications or new WEX products that could resolve those challenges.
- Demonstrates the ability to gather and submit detailed business information for underwriting and pricing.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities including the use of Sales Force to maintain accurate records to maximize portfolio potential.
- Negotiates non-standard payment terms with new applicants.
- Anticipates and seeks out potential customers' objections and concerns.
- Responds to unexpected or challenging questions, price questions, and objections.
- Understands and leverages the relationship between benefits, value, and price to acquire new customers.
- Coordinates the implementation and delivery of WEX FleetOne products to new customers. Maintains close contacts with customers and establishes a comprehensive customer experience that includes consultation and analysis.
- Maintains contact with all new customers in portfolio to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Follows up on customer issues to ensure resolution through appropriate internal and external resources.
- Plans potential and customer contacts ensuring proper balance is maintained between existing customers and prospective customers.
- Builds sufficient pipeline of new customers to maintain portfolio.
- Associates degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must pass a successful background check
- Strong sales skills and knowledge of the Integrity Selling AIDINC Sales model.
- Understanding of the fuel management business.
- Proficient computer skills including Sales Force, Outlook, Word, and Excel
This job may be performed remotely within the United States, except that it is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.