As an WEX Health Operations Intern, you will assist with availability and strategy of the Operations systems and applications providing Tier 2/3 support for all operation problems. You will work on exciting projects alongside our very talented professionals and will have the opportunity to ask lots of questions, make valuable career contacts, and get paid doing it.
- Generate, review and track trouble tickets
- Pro-actively act on events reported by various monitoring tools.
- Take ownership of customer incidents and resolve them per guidelines set
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to ascertain information and maintain dialogue with multiple teams as to the status of an issue.
- Ability to effectively and calmly operate within a complex and changing environment.
- Well organized and has the ability to properly manage individual workload.
- Should possess a strong work ethic and a desire for a variety of challenges.
- Provide ongoing communication to both support and engineering staff during time of outage or service impact
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Must currently be pursuing a degree towards Information Technology, MIS, Computer Science or related field
- IT fundamentals and technologies preferred
- Self-starter capable of working independently or in groups
- Possess a positive attitude with strong work ethic, integrity and honesty
Equal Opportunity Employer Vets/Disabilities
Back to top