Marketing Manager- Shell
WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions.
We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry.
If you are looking for a growing career - come be part of WEX today!
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of programs and projects that support the Shell North American fleet card. Interacts directly with sales, product, marketing and client stakeholders to execute marketing promotions and programs, and works closely with the inside and field sales organizations. Works individually or with the team in developing comprehensive marketing plans and creative briefs, scheduling production, gathering cost estimates and managing projects to completion. Help develop strategies that result in superior campaign performance. Manage all aspects of Shell marketing programs from collateral development, production and distribution. Identifies, evaluates and recommends marketing opportunities consistent with partner objectives and key strategic initiatives. Provides detailed analysis of campaign performance, gauges ROI, determines campaign direction, and is able to use data to guide investment direction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Help develop key initiatives to support the Shell fleet card marketing team goals, and deliver ROI across acquisition, engagement and cross sell initiatives.
• Directs the lead generation process, develops lead generation goals, and defines prospect list targeting strategies including qualification processes
• Support production, execution and reporting functions for marketing channels including email, direct mail, OBTM, and digital.
• Assist with development of annual comprehensive marketing plans, tied to business unit revenue goals
• Work with creative team to oversee development of creative concepts that align with, support and elevate the brand.
• Manage strategic external business partners and advance unified work flows
• Plan workflow, develop proposals, guide content development, manage promotions and oversee marketing efforts.
• Create and maintain project schedules and timeframes
• Copy editing and proofing of marketing collateral, sales materials, and communication pieces
• Work with third party agencies for creative development and print production
• Partner with analytics team to determine effective targeting, and ensure effective execution of direct marketing campaigns
• Compile, coordinate and communicate campaign reporting and post campaign analysis, in order to make prudent fiscal decisions, and guide changes to existing strategy.
• Communicate with internal stakeholders to relay project status, trouble shoot problems and successfully complete marketing initiatives
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent, and minimum of 5+ years relevant marketing experience.
• Experience in a B2B Marketing environment preferred
• The ability to conduct detailed campaign analysis, quantify results, and provide recommendation to senior leadership.
• Knowledge of sales tools and techniques
• Highly self-motivated individual who works equally well both independently with minimal supervision and in a team environment.
•Superior written and verbal communication skills
•Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously is critical.
•Must be able to manage time throughout campaign process ensuring deadlines are met and that projects proceed as planned.
•Ability to facilitate the flow of multiple projects, ensuring adherence to quality control measures and project goals, including working effectively with internal and external resources.
•Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, react to change, and maintain a positive attitude.
•Creative thinking skills
•Software skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
•Desire to be part of a team who can grow the business by consistently producing high quality end product within prescribed timeframes and project scope
• MBA Degree preferred
•Knowledge of Adobe Professional, Photoshop a plus.
•SalesForce.com or other CRM tools
•Experience with project management
• Direct marketing and database marketing techniques
• Knowledgeable and experienced in automated lead generation platforms a plus
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence.
• 401(k) Plan
• Adoption Assistance
• Bonus Plan
• Dental Insurance
• Dependent Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Referral Award Program
• Expedition - WEX's Sabbatical Program
• Extended Parental Leave
• Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance/AD&D
• On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
• Pet Insurance
• Paid Time Off(PTO)
• Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
• Tuition Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a member of the Core Processing Team, Leela works alongside fellow engineers to ensure that the back-end systems supporting all of WEX’s credit card transactions are functionally optimized.
Back to top