WEX Health is seeking a creative, motivated marketing student who is interested in earning internship credits while assisting with a variety of nationwide marketing programs.
- Research partners' and competitors' marketing strategies and tactics, events/trends/happenings in CDHC (consumer-driven healthcare) market, provide summary reports and recommendations
- Support the WEX Health Marketing Services strategy by responding to partner and employee inquiries for collateral files, placement of partner company and logo information in turnkey marketing pieces, archiving, and gathering testimonial quotes and usage examples
- Assisting with tradeshow and other event planning and coordination
- Proofing and updating marketing collateral
- Coordinating design/printing/publishing (via Partner Portal) of marketing collateral
- Monitoring and posting blog and social media entries
- Pursuing Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Graphic Design, or related field
- GPA of 3.0 or higher is preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and InDesign is required
- Strong communication and organizational skills required; project coordination skills preferred
- Healthcare industry knowledge
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
Aldon interacts directly with new corporations who want to do business with WEX, traveling on-site to learn how WEX can best partner with them and set them up for success.
Back to top