Manager, Enterprise Applications - Sales & Marketing
About the role:
The Manager, Enterprise Applications - Sales & Marketing provides strategic leadership, technology vision and implementation accountability to enable the direction of WEX Sales & Marketing technology. This role oversees the planning and execution of multiple critical projects across WEX and is responsible for team building, stakeholder management and for providing effective project communications. The ideal candidate will have a broad understanding of the Cloud/SaaS solution design and integration approaches. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in service (customer support) center technologies.
Candidates must have strong leadership and interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a dynamic, team-oriented environment. Experience in CRM and SaaS platforms are a must along with the skills to effectively manage a small to midsize team of system administrators/developers, and execute plans with focus on details and timing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides world-class Marketing & Sales Technology solutions that enable company's business strategy
- Drives analysis, selection and implementation of cloud/SaaS technology solutions to deliver on WEX Sales & Marketing strategic plan (including Salesforce.com)
- Ensures architecture standards maximize efficiency, reuse and support platform compatibility.
- Act as liaison with primary stakeholders for the management of all aspects of maintenance and specific enhancements, data integrity, and security in the Salesforce.com platform (and others)
- Provide leadership and support as coach and mentor; actively assist in planning and participating in team development
- Managing and balancing workload of the team and acting as escalation point for all business and technical teams
- Using agile metrics and tools to understand team performance and efficiency and takes actions to improve the efficiency of the team.
- Serve as the relationship manager and escalation point for multiple 3rd party development partners
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of a broad range of emerging technology trends and identifies opportunities where technology may deliver business improvements and competitive advantage.
Desired Qualifications for Consideration:
- BS/BA degree in IS/CS or related field
- 3+ years of Salesforce.com administrative or development exposure
- 5+ years of management experience with small to midsize teams; solid knowledge of triaging and escalation of critical issues
- Experience managing technology roadmap for Sales & Marketing organizations
- Experience with or direct oversight of systems and software that integrate into the Salesforce.com platform
- Experience managing a multi-org Salesforce.com environment, including Marketing Cloud
- Ability to prioritize (and re-prioritize) as business needs change
- Proven experience with vendor management
- Experience working with a diverse set of stakeholders; strong customer service orientation
- Solid knowledge of Agile methodologies and ticket/case management
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Back to top