Manager, Area Field Sales - Strategic Accounts; West
At WEX Inc. we see corporate payments differently. We are a leading and growing global provider of payment processing and information management solutions. We are passionate about providing payment solutions with unparalleled security and control for corporate purchasing and transaction monitoring needs. We hire people who share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in our industry. We are an employee-centric company offering value-based incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages. If you are looking for a growing career - come be part of WEX today!
As Manager, Area Field Sales you will be responsible for leading a team of six Regional Sales Reps and one Customer Success Specialist. You will own the achievement of territory goals (cards, gallons, and revenue) generated from one of WEX's strategic partner fuel card programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Working in tandem with the Director of Sales, you will play a key role in hiring your team and training them. This presents a unique sales opportunity to create and nurture a culture of top performance. Yours will be a team of hunters who consistently acquire new accounts, maintain robust pipelines, and exceed their quotas.
You will be expected to conduct regular field visits, provide constant coaching, hold regular individual and team meetings, and serve as an advocate for your team, our strategic partner, and your WEX colleagues. An important facet of the role will be serving as key liaison between your sales team and that of our strategic partner. The expectation is that you will be involved in the sales process for certain strategic customers.
Ground-up, sales management opportunities like this don't present themselves every day. Come be a part of something special.
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- Minimum 5-years professional sales experience with emphasis on planning, tracking, reporting and achieving results in a field position.
- Must be comfortable traveling via land/air - overnight travel required 50% to 75%
- Ability to work and perform independently
- Must be proficient in SalesForce - creating, tracking and reporting on Leads, Opportunities and Accounts to field personnel and management
- Proficiency in Excel to develop sales analyses, individual Sales Rep development plans and Team Performance Reports.
- Proficient writing skills to evaluate, coach and develop individual talent and professionalism
- Must pass a successful background investigation
- Experience and knowledge of the AIDINC sales process and its application to prospect development and SalesForce tracking and management
- Prior management experience
- Experience in the payments industry
- B2B sales experience
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence.
- 401(k) Plan
- Adoption Assistance
- Bonus Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Award Program
- Expedition - WEX's Sabbatical Program
- Extended Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off(PTO)
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a member of the Core Processing Team, Leela works alongside fellow engineers to ensure that the back-end systems supporting all of WEX’s credit card transactions are functionally optimized.
Back to top