IT Inventory Coordinator
Come join our growing End User Services team.
WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions.
We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry.
Come be part of WEX today! Great Place To Work-Certified.
The ideal candidate will be driven, self-starter, have great communication skills and will be able to work under minimal supervision. You will be responsible for the relationship and defined processes with WEX's PC distribution vendor, working closely with WEX Engineering, Procurement, Service Management and Support teams. This position is globally responsible for the full life-cycle management of PC Hardware, Printers, Mobile Devices, and desktop applications, including day to day support, process improvements and warranty/refresh compliance.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Manage the asset lifecycle of all WEX computers, mobile devices and printers from deployment through retirement
• Accountable for leading global PC refreshes in compliance with device warranties
• Define, monitor and report on established Service Level Agreements for computer, software and wireless device deployment
• Develop regular metrics package to monitor trends and provide potential solutions to reduce support or maximize resources
• Responsible to ensure end user device models and specifications remain current and are accurately reflected in IT Service catalog, portal, etc.
• Ensure inventory levels are adequate to meet organic growth, break/fix, and refresh needs
• Conduct Monthly Service Reviews with vendor to ensure contractual SLA compliance; implement Operational Improvement Plans for missed SLA's
• Coordinate logistics, shipments, deliveries, storage, returns, asset tagging and staging for all WEX end user equipment
• Interface with End User Support Specialists for all asset inventory movement, placement, and disposition, coordinating and performing IMACs as required
• Ensure global inventory locations comply with safety, storage and facility guidelines, performing regular audits as required
• Liaise with vendor to schedule and coordinate warranty repairs for failed equipment
• Provide timely communication on refresh or system upgrades to end users via multiple WEX communication channels
• Ensure all disposed assets are properly tracked and appropriate documentation is maintained in order to remain in compliance with local and national laws
• Partner with IT Asset Manager to develop, implement and maintain the IT Asset Disposition program that will be utilized by all global WEX locations, ensuring CMDB accuracy
• Establish processes to identify, track, escalate and resolve customer problems in all areas of IT Asset Management
• Collaborate with EUC Engineering Team to identify improvement opportunities and address recurring problems
• Partner with Information Security team to ensure appropriate mechanisms are in place to meet WEX policies for disposal of sensitive company and employee data, performing regular audits as necessary
• Responsible for WEX conference room equipment strategy and management
• Participate in annual asset business planning for IT hardware, software budget and capital planning
• Coordinate and meet regularly with Finance and Accounting teams to reconcile vendor charges/invoices
• Project manage key system upgrades, M&A projects, etc.
• Additional duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent professional experience
• ITIL certification preferable, with proven knowledge of CMDB best practices
• PMP/SCM Certification preferable
• Minimum of 2 years of professional experience
• Prior experience with project management, asset management, finance, budgeting, contract management or vendor management preferable
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; professional demeanor
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated, self-starter, strong self-discipline, and business curiosity
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong time management / prioritization skills
• Ability to maintain constructive, cross functional working relationships
• Ability to work collaboratively and independently
• Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
• Willingness and ability to act as project/team lead for team projects as needed
WORK HOURS AND CONDITIONS:
• 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday. Additional hours as required by project schedules or management
• The selected candidate for this position will be required to pass a background check
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence.
• 401(k) Plan
• Adoption Assistance
• Bonus Plan
• Dental Insurance
• Dependent Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Referral Award Program
• Expedition - WEX's Sabbatical Program
• Extended Parental Leave
• Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance/AD&D
• On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
• Pet Insurance
• Paid Time Off(PTO)
• Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
• Tuition Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a member of the Core Processing Team, Leela works alongside fellow engineers to ensure that the back-end systems supporting all of WEX’s credit card transactions are functionally optimized.
Back to top