- Bloomington, MN
This individual will act as the technical lead for consulting with WEX Health partners in designing and implementing technical integration solutions between WEX Health platforms and external client platforms. The individual will be responsible for understanding partner integration needs and defining solutions leveraging WEX Health integration APIs and tools, defining enhancements for WEX Health integration APIs and tools, as well as support the testing and implementation of the integrations. The individual will also be responsible for working closely with technical teams both internally and externally to facilitate security implementations, SDK development and enhancement, as well as aid in defining future WEX Health integration strategies. A deep understanding of navigating a relational database using SQL queries, stored procedures, and other database tools is a requirement. The ideal candidate will have strong programming and analytical capabilities with a desire for direct contact with clients in a consultative role. Experience with implementing cross platform technologies in an enterprise or SAAS (Software as a Service) environment is preferred.
- Provides consultation and direction to clients on technical aspects of integration projects, and lead troubleshooting of technical issues during implementation.
- Utilizes sound decision making skills and communicates well with other team members and business users at all levels, both virtually and in person.
- Ability to understand client business requirements and recommend technology solutions to meet those needs.
- Support clients through the testing of multiple systems integrations using technologies such as web services, file based integrations, and single sign on and database tools.
- Provide insight to clients on testing and configuration best practices for integration technologies.
- Consult clients on how best to retrieve data from the database, including writing, reviewing, and troubleshooting SQL and stored procedures, as well as recommending solutions.
- Develop tools and utilities to aid partners in implementations as well as work with internal development and architecture teams to enhance our integration offerings.
- Four year degree in MIS/CIS , Computer Science, Business Administration, Healthcare Administrative or related field
- 4 plus years of experience in a relevant position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn, analyze, and resolve simple to complex issues related to integrations between systems in the Microsoft technology stack. Working knowledge of other technology is also beneficial.
- Must possess the ability to interpret technical requirements.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Relational Database experience is a must (MS SQLServer preferred)
- Ability to enthusiastically work and learn independently as well as with a team.
- Past experience with web technologies such as: REST/ XML/ SOAP Web Services, HTML5, ASP. NET
- .Net, Java/ C#/ C+ + or another object oriented programming language beneficial
- EDI experience is a plus
- Experience with migrating large volumes of data between systems (backoffice, enterprise, CRM, etc) also valuable
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Back to top