Inside Sales Representative 2 - Own Quota
The Inside Sales Representative supports the day to day activities of the Sales & Service Team and is responsible for supporting and growing the WEX Customer Base.
The primary goal of the position is to contact prospects through outbound campaigns creating awareness about WEX products and services and ultimately acquire new business.
Your role will involve identifying key decision makers, account/card holders via inbound telephone/email/fax/physical mail communication.
Skills & Experience:
• Experience operating in a high volume outbound contact centre environment
• Ability to identify key decision makers
• Confidence in explaining features and benefits of Wex products and services
• Experience working a KPI/Target driven environment with a proven ability of hitting sales targets
• May generate prospective customers through cold calling and may qualify and follow up with sales leads.
• May act as sole sales representative for assigned territory, industry, accounts, and/or products.
• May establish and maintain relationships with channel partners.
• Experience using Salesforce
• Keeps up-to-date knowledge of the industry, as well as the competitive posture of the company, and prepares activity and forecast reports as requested.
• As passion and interest for developing a career in sales
• An outgoing individual who thrives in a team environment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
See Inside the Office of WEX
From the headquarters in South Portland, Maine, to locations in Sao Paulo, London, Rome, Singapore, Melbourne, and beyond, WEX's team of over 3,500 employees leads the way in value-based business payment processing and information management solutions. The innovative technology, payment, and data solutions are working to enable customers and business partners to focus on what they do best—achieving their business growth objectives.
Back to top