Global Sales Trainer 2
WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions. We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry.
If you are looking for a growing career - come be part of WEX today!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conducts and delivers onboarding and training sessions that include product, process, skill building, Salesforce, customer relationship, and other training and continuing education segments.
• Identifies and delivers training using most efficient training methods and modalities including virtual online trainings, webinars, side by sides, one-on-one, in-person classroom and/or a combination of methods.
• Training sessions include all forms of product and sales training along with coaching business/team leaders and members through the use of leadership, coaching, and feedback and influencing skills.
• Ensure all training programs and initiatives align with and business strategic road map and objectives. Implement and support product and process improvements through sales content for sales and sales related positions.
• Evaluates participants based on set criteria. Consistently documents feedback, delivers feedback to trainee, and shares the evaluation with leaders as appropriate.
• Evaluates training material, delivery methods and support documentation for updates and improvements on an ongoing basis. Recommends suggestions and solutions for curriculum design, development and updates. Recommends non-training and training solutions including development of new programs, activities and resources.
• May assist designing training curriculum and content. Tracks and analyzes success of programs using methods identified in key lead metrics. Recommends and implements creative training solutions that are aligned with WEX Core values, principles and learning philosophy.
• Responsible for learning and maintaining industry best practices in adult learning methodologies and techniques; product knowledge; and knowledge of internal systems, mentor, train and coach others as needed
Minimum Required Qualifications:
•2 to 5 years of related sales and/or sales management experience;
•2 to 5 years of related industry or training experience or equivalent work
•Excellent organizational, time management and planning skills
•Familiarity with a variety of multi-media file formats and understanding of various learning platforms and LMS
•Comfortable with classroom or virtual facilitation
•Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, collaboration and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels within the org structure
•Strong PC, software and editing skills in the following programs: Word, Adobe, PowerPoint, Outlook, Salesforce, Excel
•Strong Salesforce knowledge
•Available to travel as needed to support global expansion of Sales Operations Support
•Must pass a successful background investigation
•Experience with developing and designing curriculum using a proven adult learning methodology and /or learning management system
•Project management experience preferred with ability to lead teams without formal reporting relationships and demonstrated ability to influence others
•Bachelor's Degree preferred in field compatible with business management, education or communication; ATD or equivalent certifications
•Demonstrates proficiency in the core elements of training profession and process capabilities
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence.
• 401(k) Plan
• Adoption Assistance
• Bonus Plan
• Dental Insurance
• Dependent Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Referral Award Program
• Expedition - WEX's Sabbatical Program
• Extended Parental Leave
• Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance/AD&D
• On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
• Pet Insurance
• Paid Time Off(PTO)
• Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
• Tuition Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a member of the Core Processing Team, Leela works alongside fellow engineers to ensure that the back-end systems supporting all of WEX’s credit card transactions are functionally optimized.
Back to top