Financial Analyst 3
WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions. We are passionate about providing payment solutions with unparalleled security and control for corporate purchasing and transaction monitoring needs. We hire people who share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in our industry. We are employee centric offering value-based incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages. If you are looking for a growing career - come be part of WEX today!
WEX is currently seeking an experienced, self-driven Financial Analyst in South Portland, Maine.
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to:
Be an integral part of WEX's monthly, quarterly and annual forecast and budget processes with full responsibility for the preparation & analysis of the income statement for Global Fleet.
Contribute to project teams from a financial standpoint for mergers and acquisitions.
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration:
• 3-5 years financial analysis experience, preferably at the corporate level of a publicly traded company.
• Advanced skills within the Microsoft products including excellent Excel and Access skills
• Out of the box thinking
• Proactive and able to work independently yet can also work in a team environment
• Ability to work and achieve deadlines
• Results oriented
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• College degree, BS degree in Accounting or Finance
• Must complete a successful background investigation
• Operations experience preferred
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence.
• 401(k) Plan
• Adoption Assistance
• Bonus Plan
• Dental Insurance
• Dependent Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Referral Award Program
• Expedition - WEX's Sabbatical Program
• Extended Parental Leave
• Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance/AD&D
• On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
• Pet Insurance
• Paid Time Off(PTO)
• Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
• Tuition Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
Aldon interacts directly with new corporations who want to do business with WEX, traveling on-site to learn how WEX can best partner with them and set them up for success.
Back to top