WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions. We are passionate about providing payment solutions with unparalleled security and control for corporate purchasing and transaction monitoring needs. We hire people who share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in our industry. We are employee centric offering value-based incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages. If you are looking for a growing career - come be part of WEX today!
- Assists with the processing of financial and statistical data that is used for internal and external consolidated financial reporting, including the tracking and analysis of revenue and expense metrics and non-financial statistical information. Assists with the maintenance of dashboards and scorecards associated with this information. Compiles and analyzes month, quarterly and annual results vs budget, forecast and prior year.
- Responsible for gathering data from a multitude of systems and resources, processing, and delivering to allow for decision making that impact results and revenue.
- Provides support in various corporate wide financial initiatives, quality control and SOX compliance, auditing, and timeliness of delivery. Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to understand financial performance and identify future opportunities and risks.
- Partners with leadership team in reengineering processes, builds process flows to identify opportunities and builds key metrics to analyze financial performance.
- Provides support for the organization's capital spending processes and reporting. Works with line of business finance and operational teams to understand the capital requirements of projects, track performance against budget and opportunities and risks. Compiles consolidated capital spending reporting for presentation to senior management.
- Represents Corporate Finance on global financial systems projects, including set-up, configuration and on-going capability assessments. Acts as a super-user for financial systems and provides training and support as needed, in addition to working with the financial systems team on company-wide requirements.
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration
- Typically requires 3-5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Requires significant analytical and technical software capabilities
- Must have advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with general ledger and other financial consolidation software required. Experience with PeopleSoft and Hyperion Financial Management strongly preferred
- Operations experience preferred
- Project management
- Financial analysis
- Understanding of capital spending processes, ROI tracking, etc preferred. Knowledge of US GAAP for internally developed software also preferred.
- Knowledge of WEX products, services, and internal processes
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to respond to multiple issues simultaneously
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Must pass a successful background investigation
• 401(k) Plan
• Adoption Assistance
• Bonus Plan
• Dental Insurance
• Dependent Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Referral Award Program
• Expedition - WEX's Sabbatical Program
• Extended Parental Leave
• Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance/AD&D
• On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
• Pet Insurance
• Paid Time Off(PTO)
• Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
• Tuition Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a member of the Core Processing Team, Leela works alongside fellow engineers to ensure that the back-end systems supporting all of WEX’s credit card transactions are functionally optimized.
Back to top