Enterprise Technical Account Manager
Enterprise Technical Account Manager
The Enterprise Technical Account Manager acts as a liaison to Partners and is a technical subject matter expert for our products. Qualified candidate must have a proven track record of professional Partner interactions and experience in applying in-depth technical support and detailed product knowledge to resolve software issues in a customer support organization. Establishing, maintaining and enhancing Partner relationships, identifying issues, replicating issues during investigation and resolving them are key success factors to this position.
- Manage or assist with managing Partners by providing support via phone, e-mail and case management tools. This includes establishing a close relationship with the Partners, keeping abreast of all cases submitted, attending Partner meetings and generating reports and metrics for Partners and internal teams.
- Proactively schedule ongoing joint technical and service planning and readiness meetings to drive release planning and readiness, continuous process improvement and to ensure exceptional Partner/Customer experience.
- Deliver Partner expectations, provide timely status updates and ensure an accurate and complete resolution that meets or exceeds contractual service levels.
- Communicate directly with Partner technical teams to understand business requirements and provide technical recommendations and guidance.
- When applicable, engage the Customer Support team engineers for assistance. If further assistance is needed, lead cross-functional efforts with Engineering, QA, Operations and other internal teams to identify and resolve Partner issues.
- Develop in-depth understanding of product knowledge across all products (concepts, characteristics, and capabilities) and impart knowledge to Partners and other team members.
- Understand the technical requirements of Partner implementations for customer accounts.
- For service interruption issues, gather status from our internal teams (Engineering, Operations and Release Management) and notify Partner base on all system maintenance and service interruptions, as per the service level agreements.
- Attend internal meetings and cross-train other teams/team members on processes and Partner-specific installations.
- Partner with the Enterprise Partner team to create a single, seamless face to the Partner.
- Partner with internal Partner Integration team to work on special projects and enhancements for Partners and internal process optimization. Participate in all stages of specific Partner projects from kick-off through post implementation.
- Provide customer feedback and information on customer issues to Product Management and Engineering to facilitate debugging, issue resolution, and ongoing product improvements
- Demonstrated motivation, intellectual curiosity, responsibility, determination, creativity, flexibility, drive, self-confidence, and ability to "hit the ground running"
- Help distinguish WEX Health Service from its competition through the delivery of superior customer service
- Occasional (less than 10%) travel may be required
- 4-year college degree in Computer Science, Finance, Management Information Systems or related field of study
- Minimum of 3 years technical support or similar Partner-facing experience
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical issues requiring in-depth research and analysis
- Strong relationship management and presentation skills
- Articulate communication skills - verbal and written
- Customer service soft-skills such as customer empathy, diplomacy, and problem ownership
- Ability to learn and convey technical solutions quickly
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Multi-tasking and time-management to prioritize and switch between varied tasks
- Attention and accuracy to detail
- Good knowledge of browsers and internet
- Proficient use of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Ability to take initiative and drive process changes for improvements
- Excellent technical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Professional understanding of voicemail, e-mail and chat etiquette
- Experience with Web Services technologies
- Experience in Software Engineering or Quality Assurance
- Microsoft CRM experience
- Experience in Banking/Financial Sector or Health Account Administration a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a senior recruiter supporting the IT and Sales Departments, Julia spends her days sourcing candidates, reaching out to great potentials, and coordinating with her fellow recruiters to attend off-site events.
Back to top