Enterprise Engagement Lead
Partner Engagement Lead
The Partner Engagement Lead is the overall relationship owner of assigned Partner(s). The Partner Engagement Lead will be responsible for both identifying and advancing growth opportunities within the account as well as the post-sales delivery of a healthy Partner experience and long-term Partner satisfaction. This position will oversee new and/or existing initiatives that will enable WEX Health to improve and enhance assigned Partner experience, driving long term retention and revenue growth. The Partner Engagement Lead will partner and collaborate with other WEX Health employees to deliver exceptional Partner service, drive a shared vision of strategy and success and develop strong organizational bonds to ensure the longevity of the relationship.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively build relationships with key Partner executive decision-makers and influencers
- Direct and prioritize efforts for WEX Health teams within Professional Services, Technical Services, Partner Development Services, and other areas to execute on opportunities and issues as they arise
- Manage and hold both Partner and WEX Health organizations accountable for commitments, and lead negotiations with Partners where applicable on behalf of WEX Health
- Plan, prepare and conduct meetings with Partners (onsite as needed) and internal teams, including creating and delivering service presentations
- Effectively gather and analyze business intelligence, category best practices, competitive landscape, and consumer insights across a wide range of data inputs.
- Interface with key stakeholder/departments for development and coordination of Partner support activities including Partner communication
- Understand business context, goals, objectives, and organizational direction of the assigned Partner organization.
- Drive overall process leadership on the escalation process and directly manage assigned Partner escalations
- Actively participate in cross-functional workgroups to positively impact product & service delivery to Partners while striving to continuously improve communication.
- Capture the 'Voice of the Partner' and use direct Partner and customer feedback to generate requirements definitions for major processes and external systems functionality
- Document & map assigned Partner experience as it relates to key engagement and satisfaction processes
- Communicate effectively with Partners through the escalation process.
- Work with project managers and internal departments to estimate against staffing needs, schedules, roadmaps, and other operational details to successfully track and drive inflight projects.
- Active role in driving, meeting and reporting key experience performance criteria and fostering improvement of brand through delivered experiences.
- Analyze, synthesize, and report back on lessons learned to Partner(s) and internal teams.
- Identify and champion measurable value and ROI.
- Value integrity and foster a team-driven environment for entrepreneurial minds.
- Manage critical high impact escalated issues for Partners. Own and drive timely resolution on escalated issues for partners or across partners.
- Drive improvement in service delivery to increase Partner satisfaction across service team.
- Participate and assist in identified and assigned Sales and Existing Partner opportunities to meet and/or exceed Sales objectives
- Challenge the Partner centered organizations to think of the systemic implications on Partner experience during program prioritization and investment recommendations.
- Bachelor's Degree and 10+ years of business experience in partner/customer-focused leadership position(s) preferred.
- Possess strong leadership and decision-making abilities.
- Experience managing complex services and relationships within large enterprise/Fortune 1000 customers.
- Be a self-motivated team player with a passion for service
- Has a spirit of creativity, open mindedness and flexibility
- Has strong organizational skills including prior experience managing large scale projects, timelines, and resources.
- Has the ability to influence others and work successfully in a matrix organization.
- Be passionate about the Partner and skilled at translating Partner needs into solutions
- Possess excellent oral, written, and presentation skills with the ability to collaborate and build relationships effectively across all management and organizational levels
- Ability to keep abreast of industry best practices, trends, and progress as it relates to Partner experiences
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build consensus, interact, and apply diplomacy with all levels of the organization
- Have a clear understanding of corporate goals and objectives to ensure changes made are contributing to the overall goals and objectives of the organization
- Possess the ability to appropriately challenge and push for positive impacts and results
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- Preferred Experiences:
- Experience with Partner Focused systems and experience design preferred
- Experience leading and managing Partner account and service functions preferred
- Experience with change management efforts and the program/project level preferred
- Experience influencing management positions without direct authority preferred
Back to top