Enterprise Application Analyst - Finance and Procurement
WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions.
We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry.
If you are looking for a growing career - come be part of WEX today! Great Place To Work-Certified.
Supports and maintains software-as-a-service (SaaS) and enterprise applications associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility and usage of data for internal department planning and activities. Performs basic configuration, setup, and updating of application, including table definitions and access control. Enters and ensures validity of data entered into established tables, fields and system databases. Builds and produces reports using query and flexible reporting tools to meet the requirements of business management and staff. Sets up user accesses and trains users on application. Recommends changes in applications development, maintenance and system standards.
The enterprise application analyst is able to develop scalable finance and procurement solutions that support our global payment solutions business. This individual is responsible for both strategy and execution in enabling our core financial platform for the next stage of WEX's growth. The enterprise application analyst works with stakeholders and our business partners to understand goals and requirements and define complete solutions. He/she works with engineering and implementation partners to deliver scalable solutions. Qualified candidates should have an in-depth knowledge of financial processes and system design.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and manage financial systems including procure-to-pay, travel and expense, contract management, and integrated risk management
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross-functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting.
- Stay current with the development and release of the technical capability roadmap and how best to identify new features to solve WEX business challenges.
- Provide support to application users across WEX and act as the primary point of contact for end-user support.
- Create and administer training to existing or new users/groups and provide one to one training to end users on an ongoing basis. Implement and integrate third-party products / applications.
- Work with supplier support to troubleshoot issues and maintain smooth operation and performance of the platform. Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed. Serve as a technical interface between IT, business users and outside partners.
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- 5-10 years' experience with an enterprise-scale financial and procurement platform such as Peoplesoft, Oracle EBS, Coupa, Workday
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of core financial systems capabilities and ability to translate business needs into technical solutions.
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication, and a desire to work in highly complex information technology systems.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment managing multiple priorities.
- Successfully pass a background investigation.
- Experience with Coupa and iCertis highly desired
- Ability to interact with executive level stakeholders, manage expectations, provide regular updates and conduct steering committee meetings.
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence.
• 401(k) Plan
• Adoption Assistance
• Bonus Plan
• Dental Insurance
• Dependent Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Referral Award Program
• Expedition - WEX's Sabbatical Program
• Extended Parental Leave
• Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance/AD&D
• On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
• Pet Insurance
• Paid Time Off(PTO)
• Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
• Tuition Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Back to top