WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions.
We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry.
If you are looking for a growing career - come be part of WEX today!
The DevSecOps Architect will work with a highly collaborative, passionate, and agile team. As a member of the Application Security team, the DevSecOps Architect will enhance the security of our systems by providing expert input, training and mentoring to software development teams throughout the development lifecycle to ensure appropriate security practices and controls are met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes security assessments and effectively communicates requirements to appropriate software development, network and configuration management teams.
- Actively leads Security Development Lifecycle efforts such as performing secure architecture reviews, secure code reviews, threat models and penetration testing through the software development lifecycle.
- Keeps abreast of security industry best practices and OWASP recommendations utilizing knowledge to contribute to remediation efforts across the platform, as well as security policies and procedures.
- Identifies and partners with security champions in the development organization to scale security expertise and awareness.
- Executes and analyzes automated security tooling in the SDLC, administering recommendations for remediation with appropriate software development teams.
- Develops and maintains technical documentation as it relates to systems, products and security best practices.
- Understanding of application security frameworks and principles. Proven experience with interpretation and implementation of those standards preferred.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- Experience with commercial Static (SAST), Dynamic (DAST) application scanning tools and vulnerability assessment tools.
- Possess a strong work ethic and a desire for a variety of challenges.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field preferred.
- Experience in requirements analysis, system design and system architecture.
- Experience with creating partnerships across various function groups within an organization.
- Experience in creating technical documentation and sharing knowledge with others through training delivery and mentoring highly desired.
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability
or other protected status. WEX promotes a drug-free workplace.
Qualified individuals with a disability have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. If you
require a reasonable accommodation as a result of your disability at any point in the job application
process, please submit your request through ourReasonable Accommodation Request Form.
This form is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.