(D) Outbound - Lead Development Representative
At WEX Inc. we see corporate payments differently. We are a leading and growing global provider of payment processing and information management solutions. We are passionate about providing payment solutions with unparalleled security and control for corporate purchasing and transaction monitoring needs. We hire people who share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in our industry. We are employee centric offering value-based incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages. If you are looking for a growing career - come be part of WEX today!
Telemarketing/Lead Development Representative: Responsible for marketing the company's products and/or services via telephone with well-qualified prospects. Takes orders and answers questions typically generated by local and/or national advertising and prepares appropriate documentation. Generates prospective customers through cold calling and qualifies leads. Qualified leads are typically directed to field and/or inside sales team for close. Mails marketing/sales literature to prospective clients, keeps up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as competitive posture of the company, and enhances awareness in the targeted business community of the company and its products/services. Prepares activity and forecast reports. Does not close the sale.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain accurate records of all sales activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities through the company's CRM, Salesforce.com and Siebel, to maximize portfolio potential.
• Place outbound calls and uncover potential leads by performing a needs assessment to identify pains and concerns with the prospect.
• Manage inbound and outbound leads through the lead generation process, starting with initial contact, lead nurturing and lead qualification, and ending with the transition of qualified leads to the Sales team to own and close.
• Generate high quality leads that result in a high percentage of conversion to Closed / Won Revenue.
• Utilize sales and marketing tools to prepare target lists for cold calling and maintain critical prospect data.
• Execute targeted campaigns and coordinate and prioritize daily activities
• Overcome high level objections and qualify leads appropriately.
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration
• Associates degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or One year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must pass background investigation.
• Strong sales skills and knowledge of the Integrity Selling AIDINC Sales model.
• Proficient computer skills including Sales Force, Outlook, Word, and Excel
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence.
•Dependent Life Insurance
•Employee Assistance Program
•Employee Referral Award Program
•Expedition - WEX's Sabbatical Program
•Extended Parental Leave
•Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
•On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
•Paid Time Off(PTO)
•Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
Aldon C.Implementation Manager
Aldon interacts directly with new corporations who want to do business with WEX, traveling on-site to learn how WEX can best partner with them and set them up for success.
Back to top