(D) Inside Sales - French Speaking Agent - SHELL
At WEX Inc. we see corporate payments differently. We are a leading and growing global provider of payment processing and information management solutions. We are passionate about providing payment solutions with unparalleled security and control for corporate purchasing and transaction monitoring needs. We hire people who share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in our industry. We are employee centric offering value-based incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages. If you are looking for a growing career - come be part of WEX today!
The sales representative sells the value of the WEX card to prospective customers. The sales rep competes in a dynamic marketplace where zero card fees and discounts are abundant. The sales rep must lead with value and position WEX's value proposition effectively to overcome significant price obstacles in the marketplace. The sales rep must understand the competitors' strengths and weaknesses and leverage this knowledge to better sell the value of the WEX Fleet card to prospective customers and differentiate our service so that our clients realize that we are able to better serve their needs than our competitors.
- Meets monthly, quarterly, and annual financial targets by identifying new prospective customers and generating new accounts.
- Identifies underlying business problems and unique requirements for potential WEX clients through the use of open-ended questions to uncover needs, wants and challenges.
- Links WEX product features and benefits to the potential clients' needs.
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and responses that identify prospective customers' business problems, the effects of the problems, and the WEX solutions to their problems.
- Maintains industry knowledge including knowledge of competitive landscape.
- Actively seeks out additional training on new products and provides feedback to product development group regarding customer challenges and potential modifications or new WEX products that could resolve those challenges.
- Demonstrates the ability to gather and submit detailed business information for underwriting and pricing.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities including the use of Sales Force to maintain accurate records to maximize portfolio potential.
- Negotiates non-standard payment terms with new applicants.
- Anticipates and seeks out potential customers' objections and concerns.
- Responds to unexpected or challenging questions, price questions, and objections.
- Understands and leverages the relationship between benefits, value, and price to acquire new customers.
- Coordinates the implementation and delivery of WEX products to new customers.
- Maintains close contacts with customers and establishes a comprehensive customer experience that includes consultation and analysis.
- Maintains contact with all new customers in portfolio to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Follows up on customer issues to ensure resolution through appropriate internal and external resources.
- Plans potential and customer contacts ensuring proper balance is maintained between existing customers and prospective customers.
- Builds sufficient pipeline of new customers to maintain portfolio.
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration
- Associates degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in French and English (verbal & written)
- Strong sales skills and knowledge of the Integrity Selling AIDINC â Sales model.
- Understanding of the fuel management business.
- Proficient computer skills including Sales Force, Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Must successfully pass background check investigation
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence.
- 401(k) Plan
- Adoption Assistance
- Bonus Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Award Program
- Expedition - WEX's Sabbatical Program
- Extended Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off(PTO)
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
Aldon interacts directly with new corporations who want to do business with WEX, traveling on-site to learn how WEX can best partner with them and set them up for success.
Back to top