Customer Service Support 2 (PT)
WEX is a world leader in payment processing and information management solutions. We have locations around the world and are proudly headquartered in Maine. As a WEX employee, your potential is UNBOUND.
We invite the best and brightest to join our Contact Center Super Hero Team as a Customer Solutions Specialist. Here, we work closely with our customers to help them do what they do best: achieve their business growth objectives.
We take our work seriously but we know having fun is important. Our super heroes are driven, humble, and friendly. We are passionate about thwarting "evil" (e.g. struggles using online resources, purchase declines, or mobile applications) before it arises.
So, do you think you have what it takes to be a Contact Center super hero? Are you looking to join a company with a strong culture of values, teamwork, career growth and development? Are you ready to put your super powers to the test?
Click here to watch our SUPER HERO Video
General Purpose: When our customers have a need, we answer the call. Literally. Customer Solutions Specialists work primarily on the phone connecting with customers. They often manage over 75 calls a day. Our teams are available 24/7 to support active accounts, answer billing questions and respond to general inquiries.
Our Super Heroes think on their feet and are self-starters. They thrive in our fast paced setting and quickly adapt to any scenario. They appreciate our formal training and love the support they get from peers and leaders and use that support to excel and to build a career. If you love saving the day, moving fast and developing new skills, and you have a super power, you might just be up for the challenge! A dimpled chin is optional.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Our Super Heroes Build Relationships and Solve Problems by:
- Engaging with our customers over the phone
- Customize interactions to the individual customer's personality and situation - remember our customers are on the move; hold-ups delay their success
- Be an outspoken and assertive advocate for the customer and WEX
- Being the one point of contact for problem solving, strive to limit hand-offs
- Identify what the customer has already done and skip ahead to right next step
- Prescribing the fastest and easiest resolution to the problem
Our Super Heroes are Strong Negotiators and they:
- Influence customers for a win-win solution
- Educate customers on other alternatives or features not already considered
- Use "x-ray vision," see through what the customer needs and deliver it
- Lead with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Super Hero Qualifications include:
- Being positive and upbeat
- Being polite, but take charge and save the day like a true superhero, guiding the customer to a win-win resolution
- Knowing that the little things matter to our customers
- Stay cool under pressure - use humor, patience and peer support to build on our can-do culture to proactively resolve customer issues on first contact - you!
- Recognizing that as a superhero in direct contact with our customers, you are the eyes and ears for WEX, share insights and recommendations with your fearless leaders so we can proactively solve customers' problems before they pop up
The Path to the Red Cape (minimum requirements)
- High School diploma or GED
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends, possible holidays and occasional overtime. As long as our customers are there, we'll be there.
- Must pass a background investigation that will include education, work history and professional reference review
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence. Benefits include:
- Red Cape Awards
- Team Player Awards
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
- Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
- Employee Referral Award Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Bonus Plan
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Back to top