Customer Service Support 2
At WEX Inc. we see corporate payments differently. We are a leading and growing global provider of payment processing and information management solutions. We are passionate about providing payment solutions with unparalleled security and control for corporate purchasing and transaction monitoring needs. We hire people who share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in our industry. We are employee centric offering value-based incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages. If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX today!
The Vendor Enablement Agents supports the efforts of the vendor enrollment activities within WEX. Vendor Enablement is a service related to our virtual card and Paygenus Network solutions that converts our clients' vendors from manual check payments to electronic payments. The goal is to simplify the payment process, provide better control, and visibility to our clients.
This position includes achieving assigned quotas for the number of vendor profiles successfully processed on a daily basis. This person will be calling on accounts receivable departments for our clients, asking questions regarding vendor capabilities, and meticulously documenting responses so that WEX can process transactions appropriately on behalf of our clients.
- Assist, coordinate, and execute direct mail, email, or telephone enrollment campaigns (if needed)
- Listen and addresses the concerns of suppliers to support them through value driven education.
- Meet or exceed daily communication objectives
- Actively input and maintain vendor data in Excel spreadsheet(s) and our CRM
- Monitor and analyze previous campaigns and perform roll-up analysis; provide recap, summary, and pertinent reporting on results and next steps
- Monitor changes and updates in the vendor database; maintain vendor and/or client data within designated databases
- Monitor and record incoming faxes, emails, phone calls from vendors regarding enrollment status
- Reporting vendor enrollment statistics to clients, sales and/or project management
- Scrub and clean data from sales in order to create file for MasterCard Merchant Match Tool (if needed)
- Assist in the sales cycle and provide consultative support to sales and the prospect on how WEX differentiates itself from our competition. Provide a process, best practices, strategies, and tools in an effort to assist in sales closing more deals. (If needed)
- Create Sales Proposal Presentation and deliver results to sales or directly to prospect (if needed)
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration:
High School diploma or the equivalent combination of education and work experience
6 months to 1 year related experience
Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Strong proficiency in the use of computer software programs including Microsoft Excel and Outlook are essential
Customer Service and customer relations skills
Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
Positive, professional attitude
Ability to adhere to department guidelines for appropriate use of WEX resources, for consistent attendance and schedule adherence, and the WEX Code of Conduct
Successful completion of training and demonstrated proficiency in at least two WEX platforms and supporting applications
Must pass a successful background check
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence. Benefits include:
On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
Dependent Life Insurance
Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
Employee Referral Award Program
Employee Assistance Program
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a senior recruiter supporting the IT and Sales Departments, Julia spends her days sourcing candidates, reaching out to great potentials, and coordinating with her fellow recruiters to attend off-site events.
Back to top