• 1-2 years of experience in payment processing or call center environment.
• Ability to prioritize work and multi-task without error.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively, share information, and effectively communicate with team members and management.
• Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving abilities while possessing a mindset of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize work and multi-task without errors, perform self-checks and peer quality checks.
• Ability to perform detailed research, resolve issues, close them out and follow up.
• Basic familiarity with computers and computer software.
• Ability to navigate multiple data entry systems and other relevant applications, including the ability to use mainframe and common PC based software packages including MS Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Must demonstrate an enthusiastic approach to customer service.
• Ability to probe, assess customer needs, and appropriately resolve issues.
• Problem-solving skills and ability to handle standard customer issues.
• Ability to adapt to a regularly changing environment and flexibility with scheduling.
• Must demonstrate reliable and dependable behavior such as the ability to follow a scheduled shift with little to no attendance issues.
• Highschool Diploma or GED
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability