Customer Service Representative
We are WEX Fleet Netherlands, an affiliate of WEX. We at WEX simplify complex payment systems, unlock insights, opportunities, and efficiencies to give our customers greater control of their business. Fuel cards and fleet management solutions is one of our key activities. Many companies all over the world work with WEX because of our expertise, quality, focus on customers and commitment to innovation. WEX Fleet Netherlands, based in Breda, offers the GO Fuel Card, a premium multi network fuel card solution for the Benelux and France. Our values are Integrity, Innovation, Execution, Relationships and Community.
Due to the recent acquisition, we are looking for a Customer Service Representative B2B to come join our team in Breda.
The Customer Service team in Breda is responsible for the administration of B2B fuel Card prospect- and customer contracts, and the first line support to existing fuel Card customers. The GoCard fuel Card is issued as fuel Card to WEX B2B customers in Benelux and France. As Customer Service Representative you will make sure that prospects and customers are well informed and served according to Service Levels defined. The Customer Service team also manages the portfolio of fuel Card customers in conjunction with inside sales low annual volumes.
- Creating/updating (new) Cards customers in the system by recording account information.
- Creation of prospect in Tracking Tool
- Sending of relevant documents and financial details input and follow up.
- Creation of Customer in Cards Management System (SAP)
- Input of discounts, creation of Cards and sending of welcome packs.
- Analyze the request and solve the issues
- Answer questions on invoices
- "Ears and eyes" of department, by informing relevant people whenever there is a big issue
- Proactive attitude whenever irregularity is taking place
- Determining the cause of the problem
- Selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
- Follow up to ensure resolution to understand the different types of requests and facilitate work for the Sales Department.
- Creation of ad - hoc reports
- Handling/ entering requests
- Follow up after customer creation. Responsible for the Communicate with all parties involved by phone and/or mail handling.
- Reply to incoming mails and e-mails
- Answer phone calls
- Follow up on open issues
- Assure good communication with Account managers and other Stakeholders (i.e. Credit department)
- Greet customers warmly over the phone and ascertain problem / reason for calling.
- Update customer information in the customer service database (CRM) during and after each call.
- Deliver input in time
- Give feedback to the team
- Be pro-active and search for options and alternatives
- Run projects
- Competed HBO/Bachelor's degree
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and French, both orally and in writing, good knowledge of English
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Proven experience in: customer support / client service / support to sales/ call center
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of clients
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), familiarity with CRM systems and practices, knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Team player, highly motivated, stress resistant, learning fast, good analytical and organizational skills, good communication skills, flexible (working in shift to ensure service during office hours), customer oriented, willing to learn, take the extra step to serve the customer or help the team.
- Fulltime availability
We offer you a challenging position in an international and dynamic environment, competitive salary and benefits.
WEX Fleet Europe is an Equal opportunity employer. Note to recruitment agencies: All unsolicited submission prior to an agreement set in place between the Talent Acquisition Department and the agency will not create any implied obligation. We reserve the right to contact the candidates directly from any unsolicited submissions. We work strictly with a list of preferred suppliers.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
See Inside the Office of WEX
From the headquarters in South Portland, Maine, to locations in Sao Paulo, London, Rome, Singapore, Melbourne, and beyond, WEX's team of over 3,500 employees leads the way in value-based business payment processing and information management solutions. The innovative technology, payment, and data solutions are working to enable customers and business partners to focus on what they do best—achieving their business growth objectives.
Back to top