Credit/Collection Support 2
WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions.
We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry.
If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX today!
The Collateral Analyst will support Account Executives and the operations team in examining the incoming collateral (schedules, invoices and supporting documentation) to ensure it meets Credit Policy standards and client operating standards. They will also do administrative tasks such as preparing documentation for scanning, coordinating the mailing out of original invoices and notification letters, data processing and supplementing at peak times (e.g. new client fundings) and other tasks with the agreement of the Team Lead. On a daily basis they will be overseen and co-ordinate work with the Account Executives they are supporting although they will be formally line managed by the Team Lead.
- Ensure the asset quality of the portfolio is maintained.
- Ensure receivables purchased meet the standards set out in the Credit Policy and client operating standards.
- Ensure administrative tasks regarding account management and data processing are done accurately and consistent with operations procedures.
- Review all invoices received with schedule documentation and supporting documentation ensuring appropriate.
- Ensure new debtors, errors, missing documentation, authorized signature on schedule, debtors over credit limit and other issues relating to 'paper' collateral are clearly identified to Account Executive and addressed.
- Data input schedules / invoices.
- Verify invoices.
- Ensure schedules, invoices, supporting documentation and other documentation are scanned promptly and in entirety.
- Mail out original invoices.
- Support Account Executives at peak times with other tasks.
- Ensure any policy exceptions and material issues identified are actioned and notified to Account Executive for client and Portfolio Manager.
- Review Credit Policy and ensure is understood and in how role is impacted.
- To ensure that best practice is both shared and implemented within FOF.
- Strong data processing.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Understanding of transportation documentation.
- Commitment to customer service.
- Organizational skills essential.
- Ability to work in a participative manner in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast moving team environment.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of FDCPA and any other applicable Federal laws
- High School Diploma with 1-2 years experience in related field
- Must pass a successful background investigation
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Basic accounting and Skip Tracing knowledge
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Sound decision making/judgment
- Flexible/Adaptable to change
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of customer and company information
- Organized/Time Management ability
- Working knowledge of Excel/Access
- Ability to be productive while maintaining quality
- Results Oriented
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence.
- 401(k) Plan
- Adoption Assistance
- Bonus Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Award Program
- Expedition - WEX's Sabbatical Program
- Extended Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off(PTO)
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a senior recruiter supporting the IT and Sales Departments, Julia spends her days sourcing candidates, reaching out to great potentials, and coordinating with her fellow recruiters to attend off-site events.
Back to top