Credit Analyst 2
At WEX Inc. we see corporate payments differently. WEX is a publicly traded company (NYSE: WEX) that is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing and information management solutions to corporate and government accounts. We are passionate about providing B2B payment solutions with unparalleled security and control, for corporate accounts payable, purchasing and transaction payment needs. We hire people who share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in our industry. We are employee centric offering value-based incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages. If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX today!
Credit Analyst 2: primarily underwrites new inbound credit requests and assists with credit limit increase requests and other various Credit-related duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Credit Analyst 2 position is a fast-paced, constantly evolving post that requires an individual with strong credit as well as customer service skills and one who embraces change. The Analyst must be able to produce quality work in a production and metric driven department and must have both excellent technical skills as well as intuition to make credit decisions that appropriately mitigate risk while maximizing revenue. Solid understanding of predictive credit scoring and risk models is required. The Credit Analyst 2 must be comfortable making complex decisions with little information and presenting difficult information to customers. Sound knowledge of commercial credit laws and regulations is required. This person must have a good understanding of credit policies and procedures along with the ability to think outside the box and devise innovative solutions to issues and process efficiencies.
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- Demonstrated working knowledge of credit and banking laws and regulations
- Strong working knowledge of Collateralization / Securitization, performance measures and management reports
- Intermediate to Advanced skill working with credit scoring with advanced credit decision skills
- Advanced skill interpreting commercial & consumer credit reports & data and using that information to make complex credit decisions with ability to assess risk on mid-sized to large accounts
- Demonstrated accuracy & completeness in preparing & processing complex Risk Approval Worksheets that clearly recommend the action to be taken while highlighting the basis for the recommendation or decision
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high customer service standards & handle escalated customer service issues
- Inermediate computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite - PeopleSoft, Siebel and/or TSYS system knowledge is also preferred
- Must pass a successful background investigation
- Bachelor's Degree in Business
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence. Benefits include:
On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
Dependent Life Insurance
Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
Employee Referral Award Program
Employee Assistance Program
Extended Parental Leave
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a senior recruiter supporting the IT and Sales Departments, Julia spends her days sourcing candidates, reaching out to great potentials, and coordinating with her fellow recruiters to attend off-site events.
Back to top